• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking ahead to the Cowboys game.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The #1 thing I will be watching for on Sunday is how Harbaugh prepares for this game. Jimmy & Co. have to account for a lot of contingencies.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this is Harbs coming out game into his NFL career.... I can't wait to see the offense really show us something...

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this is Harbs coming out game into his NFL career.... I can't wait to see the offense really show us something...

Agreed. I know all of the reasons that the passing game will be behind but I don't want to hear it. They have a decimated secondary and if we're any good, we should light it up. Not that I'm counting on it but yeah, I'm counting on it!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I know all of the reasons that the passing game will be behind but I don't want to hear it. They have a decimated secondary and if we're any good, we should light it up. Not that I'm counting on it but yeah, I'm counting on it!

I'm counting on it too...

:cheer2:

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Michael Crabtree be the next Mushin Muhammad?

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One of these games Andy Lee is going to tie the NFL record for longest punt at 99yards! Go 49ers!!

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted in the wrong thread...

I fail.

Anyways, the Cowboys do have a decimated secondary, but they still have Demarcus Ware to wreck havoc.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
NFL Live just said Scandrick is out. Doubt that's absolutely definitive, but that'd be both starters, and Jenkins hampered.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
With so many injuries to your secondary if you're the Cowboys, do you ease up on your pass rush or crank up the pressure more on your pass rush to mask the problems in your secondary? It will be interesting to see. We can take advantage of their secondary.

We also need to be able to get to Romo, because otherwise he'll pick us apart with those receiving options. Their O-line is fairly weak though and our front 7 is pretty good.

We can win this game if we are able to contain their pass rush, and also if we can get to Romo. Those are the 2 keys to the game. I think we have a decent shot.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fairly worried about how the pass-protection holds up against Dallas pressure. If this resembles anything like the New Orleans pre-season game, the 49ers are in serious trouble.

I feel its imperative to get an early lead in this one. Maybe some play action and a long pass to Davis can break things open and give the offense some early confidence.

The defense should be able to get some pressure on Romo and perhaps force him into some bad throws which will turn into an INT or 2. They can't afford to let Jones bust loose for a long run.

The 49ers special teams also need to dominate.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a weakened secondary, our passing attack s/b able to produce... I hope the screens and the PAs are there to result in huge gains.....

let's go!!! 48 hrs!!!!!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I heard here was that Scandrick was out 2-3 weeks, so this week I'm sure he is out. Newman is out. Nagy is out. Bryant will play.

Our O-line is young, but they held up to the Jets Blitzes so I hope we can do it again this week.

Noise and confusion will be your assets. I hope Dallas worked on getting the freakin play in this week and getting to the line with more than 5 seconds left. Last week we snapped the ball on 0 on the play call seemingly every down.

Sadly this won't be a good game because both teams are at their peak, but still should be a great game. Best of luck, here's to no injuries!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last I heard here was that Scandrick was out 2-3 weeks, so this week I'm sure he is out. Newman is out. Nagy is out. Bryant will play.

Our O-line is young, but they held up to the Jets Blitzes so I hope we can do it again this week.

Noise and confusion will be your assets. I hope Dallas worked on getting the freakin play in this week and getting to the line with more than 5 seconds left. Last week we snapped the ball on 0 on the play call seemingly every down.

Sadly this won't be a good game because both teams are at their peak, but still should be a great game. Best of luck, here's to no injuries!

Your O'Line is coached by one of the best in the business so it is no surprise they performed well; your Hudson Houck today is our Bobb McKittrick of the past. (Although McKittrick's 5 SB rings will be tough to equal :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we see a lot of quick slants either to Crab(if hes playing) or Williams. If were in the red zone def got hit the fade to braylon and let him win the jump ball. Also if they are gonna be sending in a lot of blitzes then the Screens would be very effective to hunter/gore.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
With a Rob Ryan coached defense, we can easily expect an aggressive, go after the QB type of defense. I am hoping that the Niners can exploit their aggressive tendencies by calling some draw plays or running to the outside on passing formations using the aggresiveness of the outside pass rushers against them by bating them to rush the QB then slipping the RB pass them

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes, I feel Rob Ryan is a bit overrated.... but we'll see how he'll attack us on sunday....

(and it's on TV... woooooooooohooooooooooooo)

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes, I feel Rob Ryan is a bit overrated.... but we'll see how he'll attack us on sunday....

(and it's on TV... woooooooooohooooooooooooo)

Im pretty pissed its not on tv here in AZ, the cards have the early game on fox then there is nothing after that. They need to put a game in each time slot for fox and cbs.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im pretty pissed its not on tv here in AZ, the cards have the early game on fox then there is nothing after that. They need to put a game in each time slot for fox and cbs.

A Ranger fan in AZ??? :der:

Yeah... I feel the same way that cbs & fox should be showing double headers every sunday.... or get another channel liks VS to show a game.(in hockey VS shows games from anywhere in the country)

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Ranger fan in AZ??? :der:

Yeah... I feel the same way that cbs & fox should be showing double headers every sunday.... or get another channel liks VS to show a game.(in hockey VS shows games from anywhere in the country)

I was originally born in NY, all of my family is from there. I moved to AZ when i was like 3 yrs old so ive been in AZ all my life. But thanks to my dad i like the Rangers, Mets, and Knicks. Some reason he never was a big jets/giant fan. Growing up here me and a friend of mine use to play football in the streets and mimick young/rice been a fan since then. Die hard Ranger and 49ers fan for sure. Thank god for the NHL package haha