• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ the Packers

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Suh doesn't step on Rodgers golden calf they win, right?

CHOKERS!!!!!!!!

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CHOKERS!!!!!!!!

Awww someone is still butt hurt that their loser Lions can't seem to win in the post season. LoL

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When out to burn one, came in and Bill Cohwers chin is on TV. WTF!?!

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CHOKERS!!!!!!!!

Packer fans around here in Iowa usually say, "If the game was played at Lambeau..."

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww someone is still butt hurt that their loser Lions can't seem to win in the post season. LoL

Coming from the beeotch trolling the Lions board. If you don't like any of the posts here, don't venture into a rival team's board. You know exactly what you'll find here, so basically you're just being a troll- the lowest form of poster message boards have to offer...

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from the beeotch trolling the Lions board. If you don't like any of the posts here, don't venture into a rival team's board. You know exactly what you'll find here, so basically you're just being a troll- the lowest form of poster message boards have to offer...

Waaa waaa cry baby

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No the opposite. Thrilled to see ballon knot licker Rodgers lose thanks to getting stepped on. THRILLED!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ndamukong-Suh-steps-on-Aaron-Rodgers-ankle.jpg

Play of the year.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waaa waaa cry baby

Keep trolling beeotch.

Your superstar QB just shit the bed big time. I'm surprised he didn't need to be carted off again after rolling that ankle. I think he was fishing for a roughing penalty before he realized that nobody at all touched him, then he was suddenly fine.

If he could have managed more than a pair of lousy FG drives in the 2nd half he and that Charmin-soft defense you guys got would be heading to the Super Bowl instead of back to the armpit of America...

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the opposite. Thrilled to see ballon knot licker Rodgers lose thanks to getting stepped on. THRILLED!

Of course you are thrilled. Your team can't hack it so the next best thing is for your rival not to win. I understand. :lol:at your team. Plus it made me so happy to see your comments when the Lions lost to Dallas

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep trolling beeotch.

Your superstar QB just shit the bed big time. I'm surprised he didn't need to be carted off again after rolling that ankle. I think he was fishing for a roughing penalty before he realized that nobody at all touched him, then he was suddenly fine.

If he could have managed more than a pair of lousy FG drives in the 2nd half he and that Charmin-soft defense you guys got would be heading to the Super Bowl instead of back to the armpit of America...

Waaa waaa cry baby

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you are thrilled. Your team can't hack it so the next best thing is for your rival not to win. I understand. :lol:at your team. Plus it made me so happy to see your comments when the Lions lost to Dallas

Nah all about Rodgers blaming Suh. Maybe if he did more calf raises in the gym and less dumb ass commercials there'd be no problem.

Stafford got stepped on in the same game and he's fine.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at this guy trying to act like he's not crushed by his team losing and his supposed super-star QB playing like a 3rd stringer. I don't know what he's laughing at us for- our team exceeded expectations this year and is built in the same vein as the team that just shut down the football god known as Aaron Rodgers. I think he just realized that his precious Packer's window has just closed for the final time. If they were going to make another serious run with their current roster, well that was it right there...

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah all about Rodgers blaming Suh. Maybe if he did more calf raises in the gym and less dumb ass commercials there'd be no problem.

Stafford got stepped on in the same game and he's fine.

Your "broken hearted" comments made me laugh weeks ago when the Lions lost to the Cowboys. Now the Packers losing today makes you laugh. I get it. We are rivals, you want us to lose and we want you to lose. I'm not mad that you are happy the Packers lose. Though I do question any "fan" who actually thinks the play of the year was his teammate intentionally trying to injure another teammate. I also question the other "fan" on this board who said today that he hopes Rodgers seriously tears something and is carted off the field. With comments like that I have no respect for either of you. I'm sure no one in your life has much respect for either of you two so with that being said I am outta here. Lions will still be the lowly team in the NFC, always. Nothing you can say that can change that.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at this guy trying to act like he's not crushed by his team losing and his supposed super-star QB playing like a 3rd stringer. I don't know what he's laughing at us for- our team exceeded expectations this year and is built in the same vein as the team that just shut down the football god known as Aaron Rodgers. I think he just realized that his precious Packer's window has just closed for the final time. If they were going to make another serious run with their current roster, well that was it right there...

Of course I'm upset my team lost. I'm pissed. Your point is? I still think you are a "waaa waaa cry baby"

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your "broken hearted" comments made me laugh weeks ago when the Lions lost to the Cowboys. Now the Packers losing today makes you laugh. I get it. We are rivals, you want us to lose and we want you to lose. I'm not mad that you are happy the Packers lose. Though I do question any "fan" who actually thinks the play of the year was his teammate intentionally trying to injure another teammate. I also question the other "fan" on this board who said today that he hopes Rodgers seriously tears something and is carted off the field. With comments like that I have no respect for either of you. I'm sure no one in your life has much respect for either of you two so with that being said I am outta here. Lions will still be the lowly team in the NFC, always. Nothing you can say that can change that.

Didn't read your wall of text but I'm betting it says nothing about Rodgers built in excuse for choking. Suh stepped on him weeks ago, it's not Aaron's fault!

Discount Double Choke!

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't read your wall of text but I'm betting it says nothing about Rodgers built in excuse for choking. Suh stepped on him weeks ago, it's not Aaron's fault!

Discount Double Choke!

Didn't read your gibberish but you are still a loser who thinks a player intentionally trying to injure another player is "play of the year". That is typical Detroit. Bunch of losers. Carry on, I am out of this thread for good. And yes you did read my post before, don't lie.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound:

What a pussy.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come back BackdoorDan, don't go!!!!