• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ the General Message Board

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure makes for some nice amusement. Like a broken record over there.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Just have some thick skin if you post there because anything goes on those threads.

I mostly just go over there for some amusement these days. Once in awhile there is something interesting enough to post on there. But I don't have any interest in jumping into any of the crapfests going on. How many Russell Wilson threads have there been in the last couple of months, lol? The whole thing is just silly.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you talk bad about Seattle you will be accused of trolling and will get warned by a Seahawks mod

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you talk bad about Seattle you will be accused of trolling and will get warned by a Seahawks mod

I have seen some posters being accused of being obsessed with Seattle. But there are two sides to it. There are Seattle posters who keep those threads active for pages and then those that create new threads that start things all over again. The whole Russell Wilson thing has been beaten to death and it was a Seattle fan this time who started up the whole thing again.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah...I simply pointed out that had both holding calls been called last night on that last third down play on MNF that it would have been offsetting penalties, and then I was called out telling me to stop whining and that 49er fans cry about refs the most :wtf2: I then noticed it was an actual mod doing this :L

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sure are an insecure bunch. I didn't see any Packer fans feel the need to say "See, look, Aaron Rodgers is a good QB".

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sure are an insecure bunch. I didn't see any Packer fans feel the need to say "See, look, Aaron Rodgers is a good QB".

The whole thing is so stupid. As long as your team is winning, what does it really matter? Personally, hard to understand. Could you imagine if we 49er fans responded in mass everytime someone posted something critical of Kaepernick?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When you say things like "The board is better without Seahawks fans" after constant bitching about the Hawks, you should expect a little backlash.
Hell, not one 9er fans tries to bust our balls like you try to. Seattle has mentally head fucked your team and I suppose that is what has caused your tears.

BTW, I would never say the board would be better without you. These are message boards and everyone should have a right to post. If I can't stand you, I will avoid you. However you post numerous times on any and every Seahawk thread...yet can't stand us.
LOL at you.

Last edited by a moderator:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you say things like "The board is better without Seahawks fans" after constant bitching about the Hawks, you should expect a little backlash.
Hell, not one 9er fans tries to bust our balls like you try to. Seattle has mentally head fucked your team and I suppose that is what has caused your tears.

BTW, I would never say the board would be better without you. These are message boards and everyone should have a right to post. If I can't stand you, I will avoid you. However you post numerous times on any and every Seahawk thread...yet can't stand us.
LOL at you.

Seriously Uh? Seattle has managed to jump ahead of SF once in the last three years. SEA has ONLY beaten SF in SEA and hasn't won in SF in years? How can you honestly say that SEA has mentally head fucked the Niners? You realize the stupidity of this response, right?

If you want to mention previous blowouts, I didn't see that affect the Niners in the NFCCG in SEA, which is the last time they have played. It was a bloody, competitive game from start to finish with the game being decided in the final minute. So this notion that SEA mind fucks SF has exactly ZERO credibility.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Uh? Seattle has managed to jump ahead of SF once in the last three years. SEA has ONLY beaten SF in SEA and hasn't won in SF in years? How can you honestly say that SEA has mentally head fucked the Niners? You realize the stupidity of this response, right?

If you want to mention previous blowouts, I didn't see that affect the Niners in the NFCCG in SEA, which is the last time they have played. It was a bloody, competitive game from start to finish with the game being decided in the final minute. So this notion that SEA mind fucks SF has exactly ZERO credibility.

I think he was referring to the Saints, not the 49ers as the person he was responding to is a Saints fan

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dred, you know me better than that. My issue was directed at bks, who is a Saints fan and seems to be rather charmed with my Seahawks.
I know where I stand on this board and enjoy stopping in for a bit every now and then. No way am I going to go off here if I want to come back.I have a much better online personna since Stouper went away, LOL.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was referring to the Saints, not the 49ers as the person he was responding to is a Saints fan

Correct, and thanks for pointing that out.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dred, you know me better than that. My issue was directed at bks, who is a Saints fan and seems to be rather charmed with my Seahawks.
I know where I stand on this board and enjoy stopping in for a bit every now and then. No way am I going to go off here if I want to come back.I have a much better online personna since Stouper went away, LOL.

Gotcha. :suds:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The general board is full of trolling.