• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Texass

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i cant seem to find the husker fanasty baseball thread.......so i'll just leave this here..... i have already clinched a play-off spot and i am 30 games up on the 2nd best team
and i took down pops and papalou in the bracket challenge and we all know about 9-1

:evil:

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i cant seem to find the husker fanasty baseball thread.......so i'll just leave this here..... i have already clinched a play-off spot and i am 30 games up on the 2nd best team
and i took down pops and papalou in the bracket challenge and we all know about 9-1

i don't think anyone took that nearly as seriously as we did fantasy football. to be honest, i don't remember what site we had the league on. i am sure i am close to the bottom of the league because i haven't gotten on since right after the draft (so i could see who the autodraft picked for me).

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL....I wouldn't count your championship before your chickens hatch there sir.....

Last year, I did the same thing, clinched a playoff spot in early August and had a 30 game lead, but got beat in the playoffs since I had 3 huge injuries during a playoff week. I didn't even make the finals.....:pout:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Approximately 900,000 seconds to go until the first game!

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....I wouldn't count your championship before your chickens hatch there sir.....

Last year, I did the same thing, clinched a playoff spot in early August and had a 30 game lead, but got beat in the playoffs since I had 3 huge injuries during a playoff week. I didn't even make the finals.....:pout:

I remember going wire to wire at the top one season, only to have most of my players held out week 16 to rest for the play offs. Needless to say, week 16 was final week in the league.