• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL! Phillies cry babies!!

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why?

Can’t you just have a convo with friends without having to wipe slung feces off your brow?
What I mean is that after reading posts here you have to be thick skinned, and I could be wrong but I think a lot is posted in jest. As far as the politics, it gets pretty nasty, but you have to expect that if you are going to allow politics. I know some forums that forbid it. I am not versed in it. I really do not know exactly what you are referring to about the Phillies, so maybe I shouldn’t have posted, but you know that in a public forum, people are going to do this.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this guy isn't talking about gay people and gay diseases? You're going with that?

I call the posters on the Phillies board faggots too, because they are, but I don't think any of them are gay.

But I thought the South Park part of the post would make it obvious that I wasn't entirely serious. Hard to deny his intentions with the proud homophobe post.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I mean is that after reading posts here you have to be thick skinned, and I could be wrong but I think a lot is posted in jest. As far as the politics, it gets pretty nasty, but you have to expect that if you are going to allow politics. I know some forums that forbid it. I am not versed in it. I really do not know exactly what you are referring to about the Phillies, so maybe I shouldn’t have posted, but you know that in a public forum, people are going to do this.
The PF is a known quantity. It is my understanding that the PF exists pretty much as a release valve. If it doesn’t exist, than the political bs ends up leaking all over the site.

As for the Phils forum, I have no idea outside what has been said in this thread. But it is SportsHoopla policy that the team boards are a different beast from general forums. They are not necessarily “public forums”.

Again. Just because one person likes to “spar” on the boards does not mean everyone does. Or at least not in all situations. Therefore, if a team forum chooses to ban outside shit-stirrers, it is completely within their power to do so.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call the posters on the Phillies board faggots too, because they are, but I don't think any of them are gay.

But I thought the South Park part of the post would make it obvious that I wasn't entirely serious. Hard to deny his intentions with the proud homophobe post.
I get the South Park reference, it's a funny episode. But this guy was talking about diseases and such. Proud homophobe sounds like he's talking about gay people.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the South Park reference, it's a funny episode. But this guy was talking about diseases and such. Proud homophobe sounds like he's talking about gay people.

God damnit son, read my post again, and get back to me.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations on being a straight ticket democrat voter.
Lol

You, sir, know nothing of what you speak.

Unless you are saying republicans are abusive bullies no anyone who differs from that is a dem.

In which case, you, sir, know nothing of what you speak.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, this is a thread bitching about crybabies??

Oh the irony.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's 2019 man, the fact that your mind goes straight to gay people when you see the word faggot says a lot.

Do you not watch South Park?

images

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RFD's VORT (Value Over Replacement Troll) just went even lower......... SAD!!!!

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get this straight, a bunch of snowflakes were triggered enough to ban a troll and then the troll was triggered enough to start a snowflake whining thread??????

And the OP read that back and still thought it was a good idea to post?????????

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A coincidence that the Phillies board blocks me then all hell breaks loose with their outfield??

They'd better unblock before something happens to Harper.