• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowling Green lost at home to South Alabama two weeks ago.

Dog

Shit

Program

Please give PJ an extension.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dog

Shit

Program

For sure. Gophers are complete trash.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11-2 two seasons ago, won 4 straight bowl games. Not the best, for sure, but hardly trash.

Big talk from a fan of a program with exactly ZERO Natl Titles.

This thread is about the dumpster fire that is Minnesota football. If you want to discuss Oregon, feel free to create a thread.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is about the dumpster fire that is Minnesota football. If you want to discuss Oregon, feel free to create a thread.

Won't take long to know if UMn will be able to recover from the BG loss or not. Other than Top Contender Iowa, next best team in the Big West Div, at least record wise, seems to be Purdue, and Minny travels to play them next game. UMn beats Purdue and every team outside of Iowa ahead of them from the West on their schedule is 2-2 or worse, and Indiana from the East is at the bottom of that Division right now. Maryland is 4-0 and will be a challenge as well. But if we play like we did vs OSU and Colorado when we play Maryland and Wisconsin and Purdue, we could go into the game vs Iowa with a chance to get into the B1G Conf Title game with a win over Iowa. Not a high chance of probability, but one bad game a season does not make.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A UMNer invented Bowling Green

So no one called me on the claim that a UMner invented USF, the largest University in the US right now, I believe, if not the largest in the world?

lol. Guess some of you are starting to figure out that I'm telling the truth when I post this sh1t, or at least there is some degree of truth to what I claim.

"'Build us a University" and that is what Dr. John Stuart Allen did" St Petersburg Times pp 1D & 5D, April 26,1970.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dog

Shit

Program

Meh, they laid an egg Saturday no doubt.

I think PJ has team on right path and this season should still end up being just fine.

But if you're just laughing at the moron this thread was direct too, well

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU are the one who has been lying. I've called you out several times now and challenged you to provide the post where I supposedly claimed UMn football was equal to Notre Dame football.

And OF COURSE I said Minnesota is the REAL cradle of coaches, because, as far as I can tell, they are!!!

Name me another school with 3 alum who were nominated for the NFL Hall of Fame as coaches, two of whom got inducted,

and who also has 5 alum who got into the cfb Hall of Fame as coaches.

Who has sent at least 17 alum into Pro football as coaches winning at least one Super Bowl, 8 Grey Cup Titles, over two dozen Division Titles,

and who own BOTH the longest unbeaten streak and the longest winning streak in major college football history,

and who owned the #1 spot in Div 2 wins at their retirement and are still #2 now.

The Coaching tree that branches out from Minnesota has many branches, some that produced their own branches, and whose leaves and fruit has been admired or at least respected by many. Such as Bierman to Stoll to Dungy. Bierman to Grant to Dungy. Bierman to Munn to Daugherty, etc..

If we expand into who Minnesota hired as coaches, as Miami of Ohio does, you can add several more Hall of Famers, and winners of Div Titles and Super Bowls.

Fritz Crisler, Lou Holtz, Tad Wieman, Murray Warmath, Henry Williams, Mike Shanahan(sp?), Mike Martz, just to name a few off the top of my head.
i promise you guys, not all gopher fans are this dumb

We're generally good people

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A majority of Minnesotans are Dumbocrats, including this dude, so judge for yourself who is dumb and who is not.

And all Leftist nutjobs consider themselves to be "generally good people" and too many Minnesotans take pride in the whole "Minnesota Nice" thing, in fact a dumbocrat I know from work who recently retired, saw him yesterday wearing a Minnesota Nice t-shirt, lol. Guy pays ZERO attention to politics yet of course knew for a fact that Trump was evil and bad for America and that Joe Biden or whoever the perfect human beings that are the Democrat Party picked to run against Trump would be a good person, because like most Dumbocrats, they all assume they are all "generally good people". And stand by while other dumbocrats burn the city of Minneapolis down or threaten to attack the suburbs, etc.. The same Dumbocrats elect pieces of sh1t like Ilhan Omar who it's now proven married her brother to get him into the country illegally.

But they are nice and never confront people like I do in a place like this, so that must mean that they are smarter, right? lol Wussies is what they are.

What this dumbass doesn't seem to understand is he/she could know me and they'd probably never figure out I am FDF from the site, and they'd probably get along with me unless like too many Dumbocrats they refused to have anything to do with me just because of who I did or did not vote for.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you don't agree that UMn is more of a Cradle of Coaches than Miami of Ohio? Wouldn't surprise me as lots of Minnesota pro sports fans and too many Gopher fans are clueless as to what the school/team they cheer for has done in the past.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't agree that UMn is more of a Cradle of Coaches than Miami of Ohio? Wouldn't surprise me as lots of Minnesota pro sports fans and too many Gopher fans are clueless as to what the school/team they cheer for has done in the past.
I'm proud of gopher history

but that's what it is, history. Gophers have been incredibly mediocre for 50 years. We're a middle of the road B1G team.

I think we have the ability to get to Iowa/Wisconsin level, but I don't see us becoming relevant in national title discussion anytime soon.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the oars broke on PJ's rowboat.

that being said, I like the guy. Like his attitude and straight forward no bullshit way.

I was really hoping that he could turn Minny around a little and get them to the next tier football level. but I don't know. BGSU? Homecoming? ouch.

to find the bright side, it wasn't as bad as losing to Appy St...........

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the oars broke on PJ's rowboat.

that being said, I like the guy. Like his attitude and straight forward no bullshit way.

I was really hoping that he could turn Minny around a little and get them to the next tier football level. but I don't know. BGSU? Homecoming? ouch.

to find the bright side, it wasn't as bad as losing to Appy St...........
PJ throughout his time here has taken very conservative vanilla/conservative approach to non conference schedule, and finally caught up to him. Hopefully wake up call

I have some beefs with PJ, but I'm happy so far with overall book of work. B1GW is wide open, Iowa right now is clear favorite, but I don't think they're unbeatable

I think PJ can get us there, I don't think the answer for MN is to fire coach every 4-5 years.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the answer for MN is to fire coach every 4-5 years.

Especially when you consider that top coaching candidates aren't attracted to the position.