• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL at Dwight

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, he didn't give a fuck about your tradition.

Any organization that will hang up posters begging a player to stay like preteens chasing a boy band is no longer the same franchise that built that tradition.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, he didn't give a fuck about your tradition.
then more the fool HE is i'd say...

Any organization that will hang up posters begging a player to stay like preteens chasing a boy band is no longer the same franchise that built that tradition.

i'll keep that in mind while the Celtics organization waits ANOTHER 2 decades before becomming relevant again...:L

keep on trolling all you'd like about "begging" Dwight to stay. it seems to be all you have...:lol:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The celtics always have been and always will be better than the lakers. They'll be better next year, they'll be better the year after.

It's not trolling. It's stating facts. You begging him to stay was undeniable proof the franchise is a tiny fraction of what it used to be. No respectable franchise would dream of that pathetic bullshit.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The celtics always have been and always will be better than the lakers. They'll be better next year, they'll be better the year after.
guess that's why the bulk of their titles came way back when there less teams in the NBA...:rollseyes:

btw, could've SWORN we swept the sad, pathetic geeks this season. please DO correct me if i'm wrong...

It's not trolling. It's stating facts. You begging him to stay was undeniable proof the franchise is a tiny fraction of what it used to be. No respectable franchise would dream of that pathetic bullshit.

Translation:"i'm stating the same ol' garbage over and over again to attempt to put someone's franchise down and calling it "not trolling". think maybe...just MAYBE...we got it the first 5 times you said it...?

just askin'...:lol:

as for the rest of that garbage guess time'll tell. DO keep on hoping, though...:laugh3:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was simply replying to the idiots pretending that getting out of LA wasn't Dwight's biggest goal of the offseason. He would have went literally anywhere before signing back with you.

You're the one who forced me to repeat anything by pretending it wasn't perfectly factual.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was simply replying to the idiots pretending that getting out of LA wasn't Dwight's biggest goal of the offseason. He would have went literally anywhere before signing back with you.

You're the one who forced me to repeat anything by pretending it wasn't perfectly factual.

lol, ok. whatever you say...

seems to ME you were just rubbing it in. but hey, guess i'll let the others be the judge...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just stating facts. If the truth is "trash talk", that's a statement about the state of your franchise, not the person commenting on it.

The fact of the matter is Dwight's primary goal was to get the fuck out and away from a front office disturbed enough to fanboy it up for him by putting up posters crying for him to stay. It wasn't about chasing a championship, it was about running away from you.

Trolling team boards is not allowed on this site. Either add something worthwhile or GTFO.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thread is trolling.

My contribution is that the OP's claim that Dwight went elsewhere to win is bullshit. He went elsewhere to get the fuck away from the lakers.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JDM, get off and stay off the Lakers board (and any other team boards) with your laughable troll attempt. You know the rules here and despite what you think, they apply to you too.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDM, get off and stay off the Lakers board (and any other team boards) with your laughable troll attempt. You know the rules here and despite what you think, they apply to you too.

Seriously? I just commented on the reality of the matter that Dwight didn't want to be there.

They're the ones who dragged it into more than that.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admittedly shouldn't have responded to blatant trolly bullshit, but the post is based on a lie, and all I did was correct that lie.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? I just commented on the reality of the matter that Dwight didn't want to be there.

They're the ones who dragged it into more than that.

:hand:

JDM, leave and don't come back.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys sure this ain't Turnip...?

It's not Turnip.

JDM is always right. Always. And since he's always right, he just can't shut up and fuck off. He has to convince everyone he's right. It's just him. It's what he does.