• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Logan Ryan.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was horrible.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think the secondary as a whole was great.

If the secondary and Aquib take a step back from how they performed to finish out the season last year, the Pats do not need new personnel playing CB and S, they need new personnel coaching the secondary.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the secondary and Aquib take a step back from how they performed to finish out the season last year, the Pats do not need new personnel playing CB and S, they need new personnel coaching the secondary.

I agree. I think it is time to get a new DB coach. I have always thought Ty Law would be a good coach..not sure who is coaching them now.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aquib will be solid on one side and Devin and Adrian will be a nice combo. Arrington is an above average nickel CB, but isn't good outside. If Dennard isn't performing well on the other side will be in trouble. I hope Dowling can stay healthy because I think he could be decent with a lot of upside.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aquib got burned by Jackson, but Jackson is one of the fastest players in the league and he Aquib didn't bump him for some reason. He's not that fast and can just outrun Jackson on a go route, not sure why he even tried.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree IMO the D- Coordinator position needs to be looked at. I say let Pepper be the D- Coordinator

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just annoyed with these draft picks. I mean it took 10 fucking yrs to draft some WR who will pan out. I am sure that is all on McDaniel's. I am just sick of these low lever players we take. Getting guys in the 2nd and 3rd that should be picked in the 4th, 5th, 6th Rds!! We passed over some damn good CB and S to grab Harmon and Ryan. Could of had the HoneyBadger for crying out loud. I am a firm believer than level of competition has some success to how you do in the NFL. Rutgers.....come the fuck on now...its no LSU, Bama, Okla, Fla, FSU.. Not in the mood to wait another 10yrs to draft a CB/S who will not get cut in 2yrs....Wilson, Ras, Ryan, Harmon....all look like busts...oh at least we have Ebner.....