• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

live streaming the playoff games

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never had to live stream games online before so what is the best website for live streaming the football games this coming weekend, specifically the Packer game on NBC?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're all crap websites like VIPBox or something, but it's better than nothing. Just search live stream sports and check some of the sites out. Try to stream some things beforehand to see if it'll work.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong but I thought NBC was streaming their games for free. Otherwise if you have Verizon you can watch it on your phone for free.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my screen is all cracked on my phone and watching that would drive me nuts for 3+ hours lol. I'll check NBC out, thanks!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If NBC doesn't stream it, then try feed2all.

But make damn sure you have a good adblocker & malware/spyware protection.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was pretty cool when Yahoo streamed that Jagz/Bills games awhile back.......it was ''crystal-clear'' compared to my tv,.....can't figure out why you wouldn't wanna see it on tv/unless you're on a plane..?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
try orderingcable.com

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was pretty cool when Yahoo streamed that Jagz/Bills games awhile back.......it was ''crystal-clear'' compared to my tv,.....can't figure out why you wouldn't wanna see it on tv/unless you're on a plane..?

I'll be at my office hosting a fly fishing party with friends. was hoping they'd be scheduled the sunday game when I planned the event so now I'm in a pickle

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If NBC doesn't stream it, then try feed2all.

But make damn sure you have a good adblocker & malware/spyware protection.

Ya know I tried to do it for one Steeler game and couldn't get a steady stream I guess, kept going in an out and the ads you mentioned...I shut it down and ended up and the bar.

Streaming is coming though...I did see one game or part of a game on yahoo and it wasn't bad.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know I tried to do it for one Steeler game and couldn't get a steady stream I guess, kept going in an out and the ads you mentioned...I shut it down and ended up and the bar.

Streaming is coming though...I did see one game or part of a game on yahoo and it wasn't bad.

It makes sense for the NFL to go this direction. Cable/Satellite/Direct TV users are dropping every single season. Heck I don't think DirectTV would still be around if it wasn't for the NFL Package they have. So with most everything going online it makes sense if the NFL wants to really take it to the next level to welcome online viewing. I could see plenty of people being fine with getting where they can watch every game of a team of choosing for say $100. Then if they want to be able to view every game make it $300. This is less than Cable for the year yet you still get to watch your team.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes sense for the NFL to go this direction. Cable/Satellite/Direct TV users are dropping every single season. Heck I don't think DirectTV would still be around if it wasn't for the NFL Package they have. So with most everything going online it makes sense if the NFL wants to really take it to the next level to welcome online viewing. I could see plenty of people being fine with getting where they can watch every game of a team of choosing for say $100. Then if they want to be able to view every game make it $300. This is less than Cable for the year yet you still get to watch your team.

From a personal stand point...I grew up like a lot of people on this DB with basically 4 or 5 TV channels. We watched those over the air for free. I remember when cable 1st came out and we had ESPN...it was like $22 a mo. I feel somewhat silly spending nearly $3k a yr to watch TV now. So I dropped the Tkt, and DTV overall for comcast's basic. Streaming is the next step once I can get my wife to buy in.

NFL and other content providers...imo it's just a matter of time for consumer direct programming to take hold.