• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LIV vs PGA

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh...yes! Everything a golf fan could hope for!
You bet. Love to see them treated with such respect and dignity by their tour. Especially the caddies

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s weird.
You must have had shitty jobs then or been an employee of no value if you think being treated well by your employer is weird

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have had shitty jobs then or been an employee of no value if you think being treated well by your employer is weird
I didn't realize you were a player or caddy on the LIV tour. I was addressing what is important to a golf fan. I don't even know if what you said is actually true, because I couldn't give two flying fucks either way.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize you were a player or caddy on the LIV tour. I was addressing what is important to a golf fan. I don't even know if what you said is actually true, because I couldn't give two flying fucks either way.
You didn't? Well now you know. And your admission that you don't know anything about LIV explains your ignorant comments where this topic is concerned.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2024 is when the PGA will really suffer from their foolish attack on LIV. The short sightedness of their solution to keeping players is really shown in this article.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't? Well now you know. And your admission that you don't know anything about LIV explains your ignorant comments where this topic is concerned.
Not knowing about travel arrangements equals not knowing anything about LIV???

It's amazing how little you seem to care about how retarded you sound.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2024 is when the PGA will really suffer from their foolish attack on LIV. The short sightedness of their solution to keeping players is really shown in this article.
It is??? OHH NO!!! Please say it ain't so.

LMFAO

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not knowing about travel arrangements equals not knowing anything about LIV???

It's amazing how little you seem to care about how retarded you sound.
Yes, the way pros, their caddies and their families are treated is one of the huge selling points for that tour. The fact that you made no effort to learn of this shows purposeful ignorance on your part. You only wanted to read what coincided with your opinion.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is??? OHH NO!!! Please say it ain't so.

LMFAO
Your ignorance is on display again. You didn't read the article because it does not jibe with what you want to believe. Ignorance is one thing, but remaining ignorant on purpose, which seems to be the case with you, is more like stupidity.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the way pros, their caddies and their families are treated is one of the huge selling points for that tour. The fact that you made no effort to learn of this shows purposeful ignorance on your part. You only wanted to read what coincided with your opinion.
Let me put this another way:

As a fan...I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK HOW PLAYERS (or their caddies, or their families) GET FROM ONE TOURNAMENT TO THE NEXT.

Seriously...WTF is wrong with you???

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me put this another way:

As a fan...I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK HOW PLAYERS (or their caddies, or their families) GET FROM ONE TOURNAMENT TO THE NEXT.

Seriously...WTF is wrong with you???
That's just the PGA fan boy in you talking. Other than the respect the players are shown by this tour there is no difference in the two tours. Its just golf.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LIV guys took the money and are now crying about being mistreated by the PGA.

Reed was upset that Rory didn't acknowledge him. No shit, Sherlock! You're suing him! You had him served on Christmas Eve!

These LIV A-holes are doing anything they can to try to stay relevant. They could have just taken the money and ran. Instead, they want the money and they still want to be liked by the PGA fans.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your ignorance is on display again. You didn't read the article because it does not jibe with what you want to believe. Ignorance is one thing, but remaining ignorant on purpose, which seems to be the case with you, is more like stupidity.

Yep...anyone can see the PGA is doomed and LIV is ready to explode. The CW is only the beginning for that rocket ship.

Phil, Reed, Brooks, Bryson, Norman...couldn't happen to a bunch of greater guys. Just a who's who of outstanding people.

I'm just going to try and enjoy the scraps that are left for me with PGA. I guess I'll start at this pathetic little tournament in Scottsdale this week. The field doesn't hold a candle to LIV...but whatever...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...anyone can see the PGA is doomed and LIV is ready to explode. The CW is only the beginning for that rocket ship.

Phil, Reed, Brooks, Bryson, Norman...couldn't happen to a bunch of greater guys. Just a who's who of outstanding people.

I'm just going to try and enjoy the scraps that are left for me with PGA. I guess I'll start at this pathetic little tournament in Scottsdale this week. The field doesn't hold a candle to LIV...but whatever...
Poor little fellow all butt hurt. No one, and I mean no one goes to the Waste Management tournament in Phoenix to watch golf

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor little fellow all butt hurt. No one, and I mean no one goes to the Waste Management tournament in Phoenix to watch golf
Really? There is expected to be over 600k people in attendance over the course of the tournament.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? There is expected to be over 600k people in attendance over the course of the tournament.
I've been several times and its simply a party. No one goes for the golf. Lots of hot chicks walking around in stilletto heels looking for money. It is the most attended tournament on the Tour even though it is a ghost town on Sunday because of the Super Bowl. But again, no one is there for the golf. The atmosphere is almost like a LIV tournament

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LIV guys took the money and are now crying about being mistreated by the PGA.

Reed was upset that Rory didn't acknowledge him. No shit, Sherlock! You're suing him! You had him served on Christmas Eve!

These LIV A-holes are doing anything they can to try to stay relevant. They could have just taken the money and ran. Instead, they want the money and they still want to be liked by the PGA fans.
They don't give a shit whether PGA Fan Boys like you like them or not

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y’all taking sides here is cute. All golfers need to just play golf and stop crying. Leave the majors open to everyone and play ball

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been several times and its simply a party. No one goes for the golf. Lots of hot chicks walking around in stilletto heels looking for money. It is the most attended tournament on the Tour even though it is a ghost town on Sunday because of the Super Bowl. But again, no one is there for the golf. The atmosphere is almost like a LIV tournament
Of course there are people there to party. The 16th hole is ridiculous.

Saying nobody (out of 600k people) is there to watch 18 of the top 20 golfers in the world is just an asinine thing to say.