• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LIV vs PGA

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew as soon as I read the line about "The ever-increasing buzz about the PGA" I knew this article was bullshit. The PGA has become almost unwatchable now. Its so boring.
I'm embarrassed for them at the Genisis. They showed every single shot of Tiger Woods today despite brilliant rounds from Homa, Kuchar and Rahm among others. We didn't see a single shot of theirs. The PGA is so desperate for ratings that they are putting all their hopes on one rickety old guy playing on a bum leg who can barely mange to shoot even par. Does it get any more boring than that?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sycophantic knob gobbling by the announcers over Woods is just sickening. Woods hit a shot on 18 about 8 feet away and the announcer screams "Yes!. this is so wonderful. I'm just going to sleep right here in the booth so I can be ready for more of this tomorrow". I felt so gross listening to grown men fawning and falling all over themselves for a guy who struggles to break par. And then the announcer repeated that same nonsense after the PGA shill, McIlroy, made his putt on 18.

All this for a guy who is tied for 28th place and is a shell of his former self.

Last edited:

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sycophantic knob gobbling by the announcers over Woods is just sickening. Woods hit a shot on 18 about 8 feet away and the announcer screams "Yes!. this is so wonderful. I'm just going to sleep right here in the booth so I can be ready for more of this tomorrow". I felt so gross listening to grown men fawning and falling all over themselves for a guy who struggles to break par. And then the announcer repeated that same nonsense after the PGA shill, McIlroy, made his putt on 18.

All this for a guy who is tied for 28th place and is a shell of his former self.
Woods is the GOAT. Given all he's been through, if you can't see the greatness of dude closing out with three straight birdies then I don't know what to tell you.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew as soon as I read the line about "The ever-increasing buzz about the PGA" I knew this article was bullshit. The PGA has become almost unwatchable now. Its so boring.
I'm embarrassed for them at the Genisis. They showed every single shot of Tiger Woods today despite brilliant rounds from Homa, Kuchar and Rahm among others. We didn't see a single shot of theirs. The PGA is so desperate for ratings that they are putting all their hopes on one rickety old guy playing on a bum leg who can barely mange to shoot even par. Does it get any more boring than that?
Good lord...Homa, Kuchar and Rahm weren't even in the same wave. They played in the morning.

That "rickety old guy" (also known as the GOAT) shot 2-under yesterday.

I think you are looking for different things when watching golf. That's fine. I hope you find it with LIV.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO. "Shell of his former self" describes half of the guys in LIV.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods is the GOAT. Given all he's been through, if you can't see the greatness of dude closing out with three straight birdies then I don't know what to tell you.
I didn't want to watch Willie Mays hobbling around at 43 and I don't want to see a broke down Tiger Woods struggle to berak par either. Give me Homa and Rahm any day, but not a single live shot from either of them was shown.
I get that fans love him. Americans seem to think that a his success makes them a winner as well. But listening to the announcers fawning all over him and saying they were going to sleep in the booth just so they wouldn't miss a shot of Woods' was sickening and also disingenuous. They were trying so hard to hype the event when in actuality it was pretty boring.

I've made three straight birdies many, many times. It shows you how far Woods has fallen when its national news that he shot two under.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord...Homa, Kuchar and Rahm weren't even in the same wave. They played in the morning.

I think you are looking for different things when watching golf. That's fine. I hope you find it with LIV.
You can't find it in the PGA anymore because the announcers are too busy knob gobbling a broken down old guy who has to struggle to break par. If the PGA is pinning its hopes on Woods they are in more trouble than I thought.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want to watch Willie Mays hobbling around at 43 and I don't want to see a broke down Tiger Woods struggle to berak par either. Give me Homa and Rahm any day, but not a single live shot from either of them was shown.
I get that fans love him. Americans seem to think that a his success makes them a winner as well. But listening to the announcers fawning all over him and saying they were going to sleep in the booth just so they wouldn't miss a shot of Woods' was sickening and also disingenuous. They were trying so hard to hype the event when in actuality it was pretty boring.

I've made three straight birdies many, many times. It shows you how far Woods has fallen when its national news that he shot two under.
Homa and Rahm were both in the morning pairings and were done before the Golf Channel coverage started. I watched pretty much their entire rounds on Hulu. Today, with the rounds switched, you'll see barely any Tiger and all of Rahm and Homa. You should know how this works...

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't find it in the PGA anymore because the announcers are too busy knob gobbling a broken down old guy who has to struggle to break par. If the PGA is pinning its hopes on Woods they are in more trouble than I thought.
You are a mess. I'm not sure what you don't get about GOAT. Do you think the NFL was any different with Brady?

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For months the PGA Tour, as part of the discovery process, has requested documents to support their counterclaim that LIV Golf, the PIF and Al-Rumayyan committed illegal interference in the PGA Tour’s business. The Tour believes documents held by these groups, and Al-Rumayyan, would go a long way toward proving their case.

Because of their ties to the Saudi government, both the PIF and Al-Rumayyan have claimed sovereign immunity that would emanate from the government of Saudi Arabia down to them, which would exempt them from producing documents.

On Thursday, a Feb. 9 ruling from Magistrate Judge Susan van Keulen was made public: She rejected LIV’s arguments and ordered most of the subpoenaed documents to be handed over by LIV to the PGA Tour.

The ruling, which will likely be appealed by the PIF and Al-Rumayyan to U.S. District Court and Judge Beth Labson Freeman, sets the stage for a significant battle between the two sides. There are the contents of the documents, as well as larger ramifications for the PIF and Al-Rumayyan if they cannot use the sovereign immunity claim in future legal disputes.

Dutchis59

Senior Advisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That GOAT just earned himself a new moniker MR. TAMPON and the girl shot 3 over today because she couldn't stop the bleeding and could miss the cut. Such is life in the feminine hygiene aisle.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gimme a break. Can't anyone have any fun anymore without someone being offended. It was only a joke.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homa and Rahm were both in the morning pairings and were done before the Golf Channel coverage started. I watched pretty much their entire rounds on Hulu. Today, with the rounds switched, you'll see barely any Tiger and all of Rahm and Homa. You should know how this works...
The old guy couldn't save the tournament today. Shot a horrendous 3 over and will most likely miss the cut. Poor golf channel announcers; who will the knob gobble and fawn over now?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a mess. I'm not sure what you don't get about GOAT. Do you think the NFL was any different with Brady?
Of course it is. All 32 teams are on TV every week (except the bye) The new poster boys are "Lamarr", "Dak" and all the other idiots the fawners are on a first name basis with.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could understand it when Woods was playing like the GOAT but now he struggles to even break par. No one wants to see that nonsense. Heck, you might as well come out and watch me play at my club. I guarantee you I break par more often than Woods does.