• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

List your teams injuries

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team's got injuries......

Current Injuries

• Updated October 31, 2017
Malcolm Mitchell WR Knee I-R Mitchell is hampered by a knee injury and is on the injured reserve list. It is undetermined if he will be activated Week 10 against the Broncos.
Keionta Davis DL Neck I-R Davis has been designated for injured reserve as he is recovering from a bulging disc in his neck.
Cyrus Jones CB Knee I-R Jones suffered a torn ACL in his right knee and is on injured reserve as a result.
Julian Edelman WR Knee I-R Eldeman tore the ACL in his right knee and is on the injured reserve list.
Shea McClellin DE Undisclosed I-R McClellin has been placed on the IR/Designated for Return list with an unspecified injury and it is uncertain if he will be activated during Week 10.
Harvey Langi LB Back I-R Langi has been placed on the IR/Non-Football Injury list due to a back injury.
Andrew Jelks OL Knee I-R Jelks has landed on the Injured Reserve/Non-Football Injury list due to a knee injury and it is uncertain if he will be activated November 12 against the Broncos.
Vincent Valentine DT Knee I-R Valentine has landed on the injured reserve list with a knee injury. He will be eligible to be activated against the Raiders during Week 11.
Antonio Garcia OL Illness I-R Garcia has landed on the Injured Reserve/Non-Football Illness list with an unspecified illness. The earliest he could be activated is Week 10 against the Broncos.
Derek Rivers DE Knee I-R Rivers is on injured reserve after suffering a torn ACL in his left knee.
Chris Hogan WR Shoulder out Hogan suffered a right shoulder injury and is expected to miss multiple weeks.
Dont'a Hightower LB Pectoral out Hightower suffered a torn pectoral muscle and will likely be forced to sit out the rest of the season.
Malcom Brown DL Ankle questionable Brown suffered an ankle injury and missed the previous game. It is unclear if he will play in Week 10 against the Broncos.
Marcus Cannon T Ankle questionable Cannon suffered an ankle injury in the previous game and did not return. His status for Week 10 against the Broncos is unknown.
Eric Rowe DB Groin questionable Rowe has been held out of the previous three games with an injured groin and it is undetermined if he will return during Week 10 against the Broncos.
Stephon Gilmore DB Concussion questionable Gilmore missed his third-straight game with a concussion and an ankle injury. His status for Week 10 against the Broncos is undetermined.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Berry: Achilles
Spencer Ware: Knee
Chris Conley: Achilles; starting X receiver
Tamba Hali: Knee
Dadi Nicholas: Knee
Ford: Back

Rest should be back for Sunday; possibly Hali and Ford as well.

Houston was LP with a knee as well.

Demetrius Harris and Albert Wilson didn't practice, but ham and eggs kind of guys.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like New England is the only team not to get hit hard

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just happy to be getting people back. Phillip Gaines was a one man wrecking crew at CB for the Chiefs for a while...

Hopefully Hali is back this week to lengthen the passrush. Tired of seeing Frank Zombo out there.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just happy to be getting people back. Phillip Gaines was a one man wrecking crew at CB for the Chiefs for a while...

Hopefully Hali is back this week to lengthen the passrush. Tired of seeing Frank Zombo out there.

Outside of Rodgers and Watson, Berry may be the most impactful injury ive seen this season

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know. just the best LBer on the team, a young stud WR, a vet WR who averaged 18 YPC last year, our punt returner, our top pick, the guy who was supposed to replace solder, 2 starting corners, 2 key DL, and HOFer shea mclellin.

PS tell lemi i said shea mclellin won a SB.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know. just the best LBer on the team, a young stud WR, a vet WR who averaged 18 YPC last year, our punt returner, our top pick, the guy who was supposed to replace solder, 2 starting corners, 2 key DL, and HOFer shea mclellin.

PS tell lemi i said shea mclellin won a SB.

I actually like Mitchell, but pump the brakes on "Stud"

I forgot about Edelman, that was pretty huge

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So losing the defensive captain and number one receiver is not taking a hit? Why say things that make people not take you seriously?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So losing the defensive captain and number one receiver is not taking a hit? Why say things that make people not take you seriously?

Again, forgot about Edelman, and I think Mitchell is an underrated loss, the rest are just names, most of them suck

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Mitchell, but pump the brakes on "Stud"

I forgot about Edelman, that was pretty huge
lol

i didnt list him...forgot

i listed hogan

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs are going to have a healthy OL for the first time since week 2 vs Dallas. Going to be interesting.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
edelman
hogan
mitchell

those hurt

so does hightower, valentine, rowe and...not sure but...gilmore? not sure if i miss him.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
edelman
hogan
mitchell

those hurt

so does hightower, valentine, rowe and...not sure but...gilmore? not sure if i miss him.

Yeah, Milli Vanilli can stay on the sidelines.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs are going to have a healthy OL for the first time since week 2 vs Dallas. Going to be interesting.

Huge game in fantasy going against Hunt/Kelce/Dak

I have a feeling those 3 alone will crush me

And I didnt use Forte

Oh and I lost RG3 Part 2 in Houston yesterday

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge game in fantasy going against Hunt/Kelce/Dak

I have a feeling those 3 alone will crush me

And I didnt use Forte

Oh and I lost RG3 Part 2 in Houston yesterday

I have Kelce, Hunt, Fournette, and Mike Evans. Destroyer of hopes and dreams in my fantasy league atm.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Kelce, Hunt, Fournette, and Mike Evans. Destroyer of hopes and dreams in my fantasy league atm.
hes on pace for almost 1200 yards and 9-10 TD's. he has the highest catch% of his career

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
edelman
hogan
mitchell

those hurt

It's about time NE had a bust FA as well!

The injuries are what they are...nothing we can do about them. Sounds like an exercise to see who has the biggest excuse.

But for the sake of participating...Right now...I'll say GB and HOU tie.