• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions fail Fairely

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well. That half a day was a good half a day in my book.

I watched TP have meltdown #52375235 in that RB's thread and simply couldn't stop myself anymore.

If you chill out, let me know.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said I get into with most posters. Hell gvsu, meow, Smitty, muzz, thunder, oldlion, Gandy and many many others don't like my optimism and I call out them when we disagree but I respect their opinions and fine arguing with them.

Let's not jump the gun here, No one respects my opinion on this board (cept my grandma and I'll never tell you guys her screen name) so don't sugar coat it.:laugh3:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expecting Fairely to mature under the guidance of Jim Schwartz is like expecting welfare cases to get off welfare while Obama is in office.

You don't hire an immature HC to raise immature players. Sure, a lot of this is on the players themselves, that goes without saying. But the players emulate their HC, and the Lions biggest problem has been maturity.

If Mayhew really has 100% confidence in Caldwell's desire to change the identity of this team, why not give Nick his 5th year as a show of confidence in your player, system, and new HC?

Fans act like replacing Nick is easy, no problem. It's like we've all forgotten what this team and what this defense was like before Suh and Fairely. When was the last time the Lions D line was referred to the best/one of the best in the NFL before these two?

But now some fans want to trade Fairely, and let Suh walk.

Not me. The future of this team is dependent on Suh, and to a lesser extent, Fairley. Fat and lazy, Nick is still one of the top play making linemen in the league.

Mayhew not picking up his 5th year is colossal gaff we'll definitely live to regret if he leaves the D.