• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions fail Fairely

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I said Rob Reiner when I meant Rob Schneider

Have you ever once watched Fairley play and thought he was lazy? Usually he's putting in more effort than anyone each and every play.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew someone would hit Rob with a reply like Gandy's.

Lions have the best RB's in the NFL. Oh wait, I mean they could have the best.....and you could be the Lions GM one day. Both in your dreams.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. But it's the coaches job to inspire. Not fail and let said player go when the coaching staff fails to improve a player.

So lets assume you are right. The coach failed to inspire and was fired. A player failed to be inspired and his option was declined. The GM should have __________________ rather than firing the failed coach and declining the option for the lazy player.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions went to the Texas A &M pro day, dawg.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions have the best RB's in the NFL. Oh wait, I mean they could have the best.....and you could be the Lions GM one day. Both in your dreams.

The numbers from last year don't lie. And I think all anyone said is the Lions have one of the best rb duos in the NFL. Why are you suddenly bringing up the fact that some people think our RB's are good into a Fairley conversation you made to shit on Mayhew for hiring minorities and twisting his comments into the Lions have the best in the NFL. What is wrong with you?

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can predict what the Lions will do every year, dawg.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew someone would hit Rob with a reply like Gandy's. Fairley should really be ashamed of himself because it all falls on him.

OHHHH NOOOOO it does not!! Just look at Rob's replies. My post was completely wrong. It is all Mayhews fault he is a double talker. That is why Fairley is lazy. It is a coaches fault when a guy has no desire to be better.

Rob there is no apple to orange. SUH became a better pro because of work ethic!!!!! Fairley apparently has no work ethics to better himself. Show me articles from his DL coach that shows it is his fault. ( as in coach)

Someone helped bring that ball player out you profess Levy always was.(not just a DE) for fucksakes Fairley is around and plays beside one of the best DT currently in game. Why is his play sub standard at times? WORK ETHICS!! You can not tell me the staff has not tried to better Fairley as a pro. Mayhew just maybe is stating that in in fact those issues were true and could not be corrected by coaching.

You blame Mayhew for hiring Caldwell. I wonder had they hired WIZ, how you would spin it as a bad thing. even though that was what you wanted.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton,

He has to try to get under someone's skin, that's him. But, it doesn't affect me at all and I just laugh. Lol

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton,

He has to try to get under someone's skin, that's him. But, it doesn't affect me at all and I just laugh. Lol

Ya that's it. Cause I care what the 2nd dumbest poster on the board thinks. Look, I don't like you, and I like picking on you. That's it. You fuck w me so I fuck with you. Week 1 you can punch me in the face if you've got the balls.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OHHHH NOOOOO it does not!! Just look at Rob's replies. My post was completely wrong. It is all Mayhews fault he is a double talker. That is why Fairley is lazy. It is a coaches fault when a guy has no desire to be better.

Rob there is no apple to orange. SUH became a better pro because of work ethic!!!!! Fairley apparently has no work ethics to better himself. Show me articles from his DL coach that shows it is his fault. ( as in coach)

Someone helped bring that ball player out you profess Levy always was.(not just a DE) for fucksakes Fairley is around and plays beside one of the best DT currently in game. Why is his play sub standard at times? WORK ETHICS!! You can not tell me the staff has not tried to better Fairley as a pro. Mayhew just maybe is stating that in in fact those issues were true and could not be corrected by coaching.

You blame Mayhew for hiring Caldwell. I wonder had they hired WIZ, how you would spin it as a bad thing. even though that was what you wanted.

More caps lock and multiple !!!!!! from you. Still doesn't make you right. GM's who throw away 1st round picks they couldn't develop don't keep their jobs for long.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton,

I can do you one better- apparently SportsHoopla has an "ignore" option. I got tired of his TMZ Drama all the time, so I set him to ignore. Now his nonsense is reduced to a single line that reads "This user is on your ignore list." I can see that he made a post, but I don't have to read it any more. Basically it's nothing more than a glorified time-stamp that shows he made a post. Great feature.

I'm also getting some unexpected joy when I see people quoting his replies to my posts- I blocked him two weeks ago, can't even read his posts, and he's still wasting his time replying to me. Makes me smile. :nod:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious with all of this nonsense he's started since that vote to keep him or ban him, if there was a re-vote today how large the margin to ban his ass would be.

I wonder how many regular posters "i.e.- SportsHoopla's advertising demographic/income source" the admins will let him chase away before they realize that he's a detriment to what they're trying to accomplish with their website?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP ignores me guys. Doesn't think about me at all. Ever.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More caps lock and multiple !!!!!! from you. Still doesn't make you right. GM's who throw away 1st round picks they couldn't develop don't keep their jobs for long.

OKAY!!!! PLEASE DON"T BAN ME!!!!!!! oh nevermind, no worries there!!!!:laugh3::laugh3:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this reminds me of freshman psychology where we learned that roughly 1 in 20 people never develop a discernible conscience and grow up to be complete sociopaths.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've considered adding TrustMe to the ignore list as well, but I'm just as much to blame for our e-fights as he is, so that wouldn't be very fair, imo.

For as much as he and I go at it, I think we're very similar posters- we both develop our own ideas and will passionately stick to our guns. Nothing wrong with that, even though we're constantly at opposite ends of the agreement spectrum.

I actually found the ignore feature quite a while ago, but haven't really wanted to block anyone until Swarm lost his shit and decided that it's great fun to try his hardest every day to piss off each and every person who is foolish enough to reply to any of his posts... Perhaps that's the key to getting him to go away, just block him so his posts don't show up? That way nobody is giving him the attention he so obviously craves. I feel guilty just mentioning his name in context like this, because he'll take it and run with it for whatever he can get...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya that's it. Cause I care what the 2nd dumbest poster on the board thinks. Look, I don't like you, and I like picking on you. That's it. You fuck w me so I fuck with you. Week 1 you can punch me in the face if you've got the balls.

:L:L:L:lame: