• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions fail Fairely

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, of course he would go there. Is this what becomes of high school bullies when life moves on and they can't and there's no more freshmen for them to intimidate?

Sad, really...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing lame about it. Lionstop, You, TP, few other clearly hate me. Love to talk all kinds of shit. So what's the problem? I'd think you guys would love the opportunity considering how much you all talk shit to me on here.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw can someone tell TP that the whole poll was a way to mock him by Hammer and me? We set the whole thing up. I realize he's too thick to understand that. Dude thinks it was a real poll lol

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17th in rushing, worst in fumbles. That's right. Numbers don't lie.

Some might have noticed our RBs doing more than running the ball. But the important thing is cherry picking stats. The entire body of work is not as important as single aspects.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing lame about it. Lionstop, You, TP, few other clearly hate me. Love to talk all kinds of shit. So what's the problem? I'd think you guys would love the opportunity considering how much you all talk shit to me on here.

No, actually it is quite lame. Mid forties and I set my ego aside many moons ago. The need to thump your chest is quite funny in my eyes. You hold a race and win means faster runner. Fight and win means better fighter. Seems I have a edge in maturity race.

I talk no more shit than is talked to me. Apparently you can't handle sarcasm. You got soft feelers.

Have no reason to hate you. Just not the person I would break bread with...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some might have noticed our RBs doing more than running the ball. But the important thing is cherry picking stats. The entire body of work is not as important as single aspects.

Whatever. If you and your pals weren't Lions fans we'd never be having this debate. Why don't you guys take this topic to the main NFL board and see what kind of replies you guys get?

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do grown men really act like this? This is ridiculous. How can I hate someone I don't know? Lol.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw can someone tell TP that the whole poll was a way to mock him by Hammer and me? We set the whole thing up. I realize he's too thick to understand that. Dude thinks it was a real poll lol

So you and some other mod are announcing fake polls that you put up to waste members of this communities time for reason other than to troll one poster. I am beginning to realize why people hate you. In the last week or so I haven't seen you post anything that could be considered a legitimate post on any thread about the Detroit Lions. You are just making stupid comments on every thread in some attempt to fuck with a guy for putting you on ignore. And after calling someone out for acting inappropriately last week you are on here trying to get into fist fights in public venues?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, actually it is quite lame. Mid forties and I set my ego aside many moons ago. The need to thump your chest is quite funny in my eyes. You hold a race and win means faster runner. Fight and win means better fighter. Seems I have a edge in maturity race.

I talk no more shit than is talked to me. Apparently you can't handle sarcasm. You got soft feelers.

Have no reason to hate you. Just not the person I would break bread with...

I never said let's fight. I said he can punch me in the face if he has the balls. Dude clearly hates me. You like to jab at me to. Kreton is now in on the fun. Bring it.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. If you and your pals weren't Lions fans we'd never be having this debate. Why don't you guys take this topic to the main NFL board and see what kind of replies you guys get?

It may be the wrong way to go about things, and am probably crazy for thinking this, but I come to the Lions boars to discuss the Lions. I would go to the NFL board to discuss NFL.

As for the RBs discussion that you have derailed your own thread in rather than discuss it in the rb thread, there is a completely unbiased website that ranks them.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be the wrong way to go about things, and am probably crazy for thinking this, but I come to the Lions boars to discuss the Lions. I would go to the NFL board to discuss NFL.

As for the RBs discussion that you have derailed your own thread in rather than discuss it in the rb thread, there is a completely unbiased website that ranks them.

I must have simply thought I had the RB thread up Kreton. I'm at work, working off 3 screens and I have 15 windows open. Guess I blew it.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said let's fight. I said he can punch me in the face if he has the balls. Dude clearly hates me. You like to jab at me to. Kreton is now in on the fun. Bring it.

What fun? I am commenting on your ridiculous posts. But suppose you are gonna beat me up too if I keep calling out your bullshit huh tough guy.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have simply thought I had the RB thread up Kreton. I'm at work, working off 3 screens and I have 15 windows open. Guess I blew it.

You've brought up and twisted stops words saying the same shit on 3 different threads. Maybe more. I'm sure that is all accidental.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft and week 1 is just to damn far away!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My man Swarmstradomus has had a epiphany...:clap:
Fun times jabbing at people. Is it not?

Very. So what's all the fuss about. I have it coming from every direction.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've brought up and twisted stops words saying the same shit on 3 different threads. Maybe more. I'm sure that is all accidental.

What do you want from me Kreton? I clean it up and merge some threads, you cry about it. I go back to posting all over the place like everyone else and you're still crying. Maybe you should just take Toilet Paper Trevor's advice and ignore me. It seems like my posts are just too much for you to deal with right now. Take a break old pal. I'm still cool with you when you want to turn that frown upside down, ditch the nerd herd and be fun again.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you want from me Kreton? I clean it up and merge some threads, you cry about it. I go back to posting all over the place like everyone else and you're still crying. Maybe you should just take Toilet Paper Trevor's advice and ignore me. It seems like my posts are just too much for you to deal with right now. Take a break old pal. I'm still cool with you when you want to turn that frown upside down, ditch the nerd herd and be fun again.

I missed the merging thread crap so that wasn't me going off on you you for that. You are posting dumb trolling bullshit on random threads and trying to fight people. That shit gets in my nerves.

Also just to put it out there the only poster I really don't like is Mike. I get into with plenty of posters because they don't like my optimism. But I do have a problem with random trolling comments. Like going off topic to take cheap shots because stop said our rb duo was good or randomly saying shit like the all the good players wear the Lions logo. I know that's a cheap shot at me and had shit to do with the thread.

As for ignoring you it could happen. That's on you. If you want to talk or debate Lions I'm game. Even shit talking or not agreeing or whatever. Like I said I get into with most posters. Hell gvsu, meow, Smitty, muzz, thunder, oldlion, Gandy and many many others don't like my optimism and I call out them when we disagree but I respect their opinions and fine arguing with them. Other than meow and zwic a few times it doesn't go too far. But derailing threads for no reason other than to off people is just uncalled for. Even if I've done it, it's fucking pointless.