• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions/Dolphins Rush Defense Wager thread

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 4 QB pressures in the first two weeks.

In your head he has had 4 QB pressures, unfortunately, that hasn't happened on the field. You have to remember, your head is also the one who thought Suh was responsible for an interception in week 1.

Take off the blinders when you watch him play.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to @TrustMeIamRight bible - PFF, Suh is actually on pace to eclipse his PFF ranking from last year in Detroit in which he finished as the 2nd best run stopper in the NFL.

Stop blaming Ndamukong Suh, Ryan Tannehill for Dolphins’ ills. Here’s the real answer.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Fans are unhappy with Suh’s performance, but he can only play the hand he’s dealt. As of right now he’s actually on pace to eclipse his overall Pro Football Focus grade from a year ago in Detroit. So if he’s playing at a high level, then why do the Dolphins have PFF’s 30th-ranked run defense?

There are few better at eating up both blockers on a double team and keeping linebackers clean than Ndamukong Suh, just ask DeAndre Levy, the Detroit linebacker who benefited greatly from Suh’s play in the Motor City.

Anymore nonsense about Suh being anything but awesome in attempts to troll board members will result in the immediate reporting to @Microwahevo.

LOL. Report to whomever you like. I posted stats not my or anyone elses opinion.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't have it both ways Mrs. Suh. You can't say your man wasn't one of the worst DT in football against the run for 4 years, because PFF is for dorks and is garbage, then try to use it as part of an argument.

I'd also be willing to wager that Suh not only doesn't grade out better by the end of the year on PFF, he won't be named All-Pro either.

This post has been reported to @Microwahevo for blatant violations of rule 1. Lions talk only.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post has been reported to @Microwahevo for blatant violations of rule 1. Lions talk only.

I'm in a thread labeled Miami/Detroit rushing wager. I don't see any issue talking about both teams.

As far as your PFF comment -- I figured I'd give you some PFF numbers to back up my talk. Suh is the 6th ranked DT right now on teams that use a 4-3 defense. What's funny -- the guy ranked #1 again is Aaron frickin' Donald. The same guy that was ranked ahead of Suh last year.

Donald has 20 tackles, 3.5 sacks and 6 run stuffs thru 4 games. I'm sure glad Detroit went with the one dimensional TE, especially since we all know how the Lions love to air it out downfield, so the pick was a necessity.

gonemad69

The Hitman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May someone explain this bet. I allways thought a defense was ranked based on yardage against. Since u could chuck the ball 99 yrds and run it in from the 1. Btw im being sarcastic.:p

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 more rush TDs surrendered by the Lions today, giving up a 6.3 avg on only 16 carries.

Plus, Levy out for the year.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add another rush TD and 60 more some odd yards surrendered by the defense that "won't miss a beat" :pound:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9.5 average lmfao

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Suh would have been a good Electrical Engineer?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirty Birds giving up the least yards per game, but have given up the most rushing TD's. I believe somebody spoke of this earlier. Giving TDs inside the two does not make you bad rush defense. It prolly means you have a bad pass defense.

I would also say, until after all the bye weeks, yards per game is the true best stat to go by.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirty Birds giving up the least yards per game, but have given up the most rushing TD's. I believe somebody spoke of this earlier. Giving TDs inside the two does not make you bad rush defense. It prolly means you have a bad pass defense.

I would also say, until after all the bye weeks, yards per game is the true best stat to go by.

Bears 4th best D in NFL right now based on yards given up per game. 4th worst based on points given up.

Which one do you think more accurately describes them?

Giving up points makes a bad defense, period. No way Miami finishes with a worse D than these Lions.