• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions/Dolphins Rush Defense Wager thread

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins rush D has surrendered 3 TDs
Lions rush D has surrendered 5 TDs

Swarm up by 2 TDs

MiamiMike and the Lions rush D leads by 207 yards. Walker out for year, Ngata can't stay on field. Dolphins D about to get jolt in arm.

This is getting interesting. :-)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MiamiMike and the Lions rush D leads by 207 yards. Walker out for year, Ngata can't stay on field. Dolphins D about to get jolt in arm.

This is getting interesting.

At least you have a sense of humor about it. I'm not sure what is more impressive. Miami giving up over 160 yards rushing per game or Detroit averaging less than 50 yards rushing on offense. Both are extremely tough to do.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you have a sense of humor about it. I'm not sure what is more impressive. Miami giving up over 160 yards rushing per game or Detroit averaging less than 50 yards rushing on offense. Both are extremely tough to do.

Only the Eagles defense has been on the field longer than the Miami D this year. Lions aren't far behind.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the Eagles defense has been on the field longer than the Miami D this year. Lions aren't far behind.

Not surprising. All three offenses are terrible. Miami can't stop the run to save their life and the few times teams don't complete passes on Detroit, it is when they get a sack, so the clock keeps running.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising. All three offenses are terrible. Miami can't stop the run to save their life and the few times teams don't complete passes on Detroit, it is when they get a sack, so the clock keeps running.

At least Miami is being proactive while Detroit is content doing nothing,

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Miami is being proactive while Detroit is content doing nothing,

You do realize teams can't interview before certain dates. Doesn't really matter when, as long as it happens.

I find it funny when you've been forced to make a coach being fired as a positive after week 4.
I mean shit man, we had these guys in the playoffs you and I.

You think this brings hope and shows the fan base they want to win. Please Rob, do me a favor and learn about this new team of yours before buying into the hype. I've tried telling you.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize teams can't interview before certain dates. Doesn't really matter when, as long as it happens.

I find it funny when you've been forced to make a coach being fired as a positive after week 4.
I mean shit man, we had these guys in the playoffs you and I.

You think this brings hope and shows the fan base they want to win. Please Rob, do me a favor and learn about this new team of yours before buying into the hype. I've tried telling you.

If you want to be a stinky pessimist, that's your business.

Lions don't care about being 0-4. They don't care that the refs screw them. No noise. Nothing.

Meanwhile Suh is forcing change in Miami. That's the difference between players who care and an organization that doesn't .

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh and Tannehill are forcing change because the ownership and GM realize how bad they look spending that much money and have no return on their investments.

I truly laughed very hard being called a stinky pessimist by you. Good shit man, good shit.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile Suh is forcing change in Miami.

100% agree -- Suh's play thru 4 games got the coached fired. They are stuck with Suh, so someone had to fall on the sword. :)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh and Tannehill are forcing change because the ownership and GM realize how bad they look spending that much money and have no return on their investments.

I wouldn't say no return. Suh shut down the Redskins, so he has that going for him.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agree -- Suh's play thru 4 games got the coached fired. They are stuck with Suh, so someone had to fall on the sword. :)

Did I fuck your wife before you married her or something?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions don't care about being 0-4. They don't care that the refs screw them. No noise. Nothing.

This I completely agree with. Caldwell just brushes it off, tells the players not to talk about it. I don't understand that. The sad part is -- this is starting to become the norm for the Lions. When they aren't blowing games on their own -- the refs are helping them out.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean, you are into women too? Does Ndamukong know about this?

You say you want to talk about football but all you do is make comments about Suh. Suh isn't the problem in Miami. You've got to know that. SB winning coaches have said it, even Gandy called you out. So that means this bet is personal to you. Very interesting....

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SB winning coaches have said it

The SB winning coach who said in that same statement, Suh is not a force rushing the passer? Then yeah -- you are right. The fact Suh has no sacks and no QB pressures isn't an issue. I would bet the franchise who gave him 19 million a year begs to differ, but a SB winning coach can't be wrong.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SB winning coach who said in that same statement, Suh is not a force rushing the passer? Then yeah -- you are right. The fact Suh has no sacks and no QB pressures isn't an issue. I would bet the franchise who gave him 19 million a year begs to differ, but a SB winning coach can't be wrong.

He had 4 QB pressures in the first two weeks. Just admit you hate me and don't watch football.

Mike thinks he's smarter than Billick :pound::pound::pound:

You an only child, Mike?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 4 QB pressures in the first two weeks. Just admit you hate me and don't watch football.

Mike thinks he's smarter than Billick :pound::pound::pound:

You an only child, Mike?

Suh is credited with only 1 hurry.
Defensive Hurries: 2015 NFL Season

Also, he seems to have put on about 15 pounds. Now listed at 320. I thought he looked a little flabby, but never bothered to look into it. Maybe this explains why his performance has dropped off so much.

Complete stats:
Ndamukong Suh | Player Charts, Stats and Analysis - SportingCharts.com

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walker out for year, Ngata can't stay on field.

Hopefully Mini-Millen doesn't give Ngata an extension before he fired this off-season.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is credited with only 1 hurry.
Defensive Hurries: 2015 NFL Season

Also, he seems to have put on about 15 pounds. Now listed at 320. I thought he looked a little flabby, but never bothered to look into it. Maybe this explains why his performance has dropped off so much.

Complete stats:
Ndamukong Suh | Player Charts, Stats and Analysis - SportingCharts.com

According to @TrustMeIamRight bible - PFF, Suh is actually on pace to eclipse his PFF ranking from last year in Detroit in which he finished as the 2nd best run stopper in the NFL.

Stop blaming Ndamukong Suh, Ryan Tannehill for Dolphins’ ills. Here’s the real answer.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Fans are unhappy with Suh’s performance, but he can only play the hand he’s dealt. As of right now he’s actually on pace to eclipse his overall Pro Football Focus grade from a year ago in Detroit. So if he’s playing at a high level, then why do the Dolphins have PFF’s 30th-ranked run defense?

There are few better at eating up both blockers on a double team and keeping linebackers clean than Ndamukong Suh, just ask DeAndre Levy, the Detroit linebacker who benefited greatly from Suh’s play in the Motor City.

Anymore nonsense about Suh being anything but awesome in attempts to troll board members will result in the immediate reporting to @Microwahevo.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to @TrustMeIamRight bible - PFF, Suh is actually on pace to eclipse his PFF ranking from last year in Detroit in which he finished as the 2nd best run stopper in the NFL.

Can't have it both ways Mrs. Suh. You can't say your man wasn't one of the worst DT in football against the run for 4 years, because PFF is for dorks and is garbage, then try to use it as part of an argument.

I'd also be willing to wager that Suh not only doesn't grade out better by the end of the year on PFF, he won't be named All-Pro either.