• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions/Dolphins Rush Defense Wager thread

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could say watching Ngata and Levy fail in Detroit was entertaining, but it's not.

If you are looking for entertainment. Go back and read your posts about the Dolphins after they signed Suh. If that doesn't give you a chuckle, nothing will.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. That's why you're LPTP.

Your football knowledge is trash, and that's why you coach booger eaters.
Means nothing. You're a shitty coach.
Wiregrass football sucks.
Wiregrass Ranch Football = garbage program with stubby staff.
Shitty coach and a raging homophobe.
Your biggest priority is making sure everyone's mom knows which week to bring snacks

I'd love to be the LPTP, but I think you take the cake there. When someone makes a comment and you don't have a response back -- resort to personal attacks. Classic TP.:suds:

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely they are. They even fool their fans into thinking they are any good by beating up bottom feeders. Look how you came on here to talk about how they changed things around after beating two nobodies. Then good teams show up and treat them like a high school team.

You can deny it all you'd like. I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit to see Miami and Detroit finish the year with the same record. At least Detroit can say they can beat someone in their own division -- Miami is simply outclassed by a long shot by NE, Buffalo and the Jets. 0-4 in their division and losing by over 21 per game on average.

Suh joined the Lions of the AFC.

I said every team in that division would be better.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's almost too close to the cool LP. Find a new one.
Your football knowledge is trash, and that's why you coach booger eaters.
Means nothing. You're a shitty coach.
Wiregrass football sucks.
Wiregrass Ranch Football = garbage program with stubby staff.
Shitty coach and a raging homophobe.
Your biggest priority is making sure everyone's mom knows which week to bring snacks

I'd love to be the LPTP, but I think you take the cake there. When someone makes a comment and you don't have a response back -- resort to personal attacks. Classic TP.:suds:

He called me a fag. Wiregrass Ranch Football does suck.

You're TP because you're obsessed w me and my opinion. He started the Lions > Dolphins stuff and you jumped on his bandwagon. Plenty of posters here share my opinion on Suh, but my opinion is the only one you can't get out of your head.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He refuses to take off his aqua colored glasses. You are dead on. So many similarities I see between the 2 teams it is scary. They look more like the lions 2 years ago.

Miami has a great run game. Detroit hasn't had one since Barry retired.
Miami has bright young WRs. Detroit has an old WR on his way out and no one else.
Obviously Miami has the better D and overall roster.

Obviously I'm disappointed in Miami so far this year, a lot of people are. Philbin was the worst HC in the league. I overlooked that. But I'm confident they can turn it around much faster than Detroit with the right hire. Their owner will surely go all out.

Detroit is in straight up expansion team mode. Nobody is like the Lions.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami has bright young WRs. Detroit has an old WR on his way out and no one else.

Obviously I'm disappointed in Miami so far this year, a lot of people are. Philbin was the worst HC in the league. I overlooked that. But I'm confident they can turn it around much faster than Detroit with the right hire. Their owner will surely go all out.

Miami has a very average run game so far (17th). Their defense has been just as bad as the Lions and one of the few that is worse in run defense.:boink:

The rest I can agree with. Management has to prove they have changed.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah -- Miami is stellar running the ball. Must be why they run the ball less than every team but Detroit, because they have a great run game and trust their offensive line to open holes.:L

WR -- I agree -- I like Miami's WRs. But to say Detroit has no one when they have a guy who just turned 27, who was a pro bowl WR last year is silly. And as much as I still hate the Ebron pick -- he is light years better than he was last year

Both defenses have been atrocious. Somehow -- Miami actually has a worse rush defense and there is a 1 yard difference in total defense. Detroit, at least, has a legitimate excuse, as they have dealt with injuries all year long. I'd love to buy the blame the HC or DC in Miami, but that same pair helped Miami to a top 12 defense last year. So either the surrounding players have taken a huge step back or last year was a fluke, meaning they were never good to begin with.

In the end -- Miami and Detroit are mirror images of each other. Saying one is better than the other is like arguing one pile of junk is better than the another pile of junk. Detroit isn't even close to unseating GB at the top of the division and Miami has shown they aren't even close to beating anyone in their division.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah -- Miami is stellar running the ball. Must be why they run the ball less than every team but Detroit, because they have a great run game and trust their offensive line to open holes.:L

Stopped reading here. You really need to watch football, bro. You can't just be a stat junkie.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami has a very average run game so far (17th). Their defense has been just as bad as the Lions and one of the few that is worse in run defense.:boink:

The rest I can agree with. Management has to prove they have changed.

Lamar Miller is a stud. C'mon home slice. Mike, I get. You're better than this.

Their D has been a huge bust this year, but Suh is playing well. and he will be their anchor for years to come. Lions have Ansah, if they can retain him, and no one else.

I could blame injuries, or coaching, but that's football. Both teams have a chance to outshine each other with a big HC hire.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 RB in the whole league have more rush TDs than Lamar Miller.

michael-featured.jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopped reading here. You really need to watch football, bro. You can't just be a stat junkie.

I do watch football. I agree Lamar Miller is a solid RB -- but Miami's offensive line is terrible. Like the Lions, they struggle with run blocking and pass protection. I think Lamar Miller is light years better than anyone the Lions have, but both teams have brutal offensive lines.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do watch football. I agree Lamar Miller is a solid RB -- but Miami's offensive line is terrible. Like the Lions, they struggle with run blocking and pass protection. I think Lamar Miller is light years better than anyone the Lions have, but both teams have brutal offensive lines.

Well then we agree. Imagine how good he will be if they fix that line.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now are these of the two yard variety I spoke of once, maybe twice? Now it matters these days.

Tannehill wishes he could the offense to the 2 yard line.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ecig + eating = typo. Mike thinks I'm perfect. You guys know me better.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their D has been a huge bust this year, but Suh is playing well. and he will be their anchor for years to come. Lions have Ansah, if they can retain him, and no one else.

Unfortunately for Suh -- I don't see it getting any better. Their best CB is 32. Their best DE tore his achilles and is 33. Their LB's are terrible, which is why a safety leads the Dolphins in tackles by a land slide. Vernon showed some pass rush skills in the past, but he has regressed this year.

Basically they are the Lions before they drafted Ansah.