• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lines

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really dont wanna see carter on the wing.. its a waste IMO.. he's been awful on the wing.. and giroux is a RW by trade.. ya he's looked a little better at center, but i'd take carter looking a lot better and giroux looking comfortable, over giroux looking a little better and carter looking awful

plus the 'giroux looks better at center' thing comes off him looking better in the playoffs.. he played center in the playoffs 2 years ago and everyone thought 'wow he should play center all the time' so when he went to wing to start the season and didnt look good, everyone said he should go back to center.. so he did.. and he really didnt get any better in the regular season.. he just needs to channel his post-season self during the regular season.. the position doesn't matter IMO

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really dont wanna see carter on the wing.. its a waste IMO.. he's been awful on the wing.. and giroux is a RW by trade.. ya he's looked a little better at center, but i'd take carter looking a lot better and giroux looking comfortable, over giroux looking a little better and carter looking awful

plus the 'giroux looks better at center' thing comes off him looking better in the playoffs.. he played center in the playoffs 2 years ago and everyone thought 'wow he should play center all the time' so when he went to wing to start the season and didnt look good, everyone said he should go back to center.. so he did.. and he really didnt get any better in the regular season.. he just needs to channel his post-season self during the regular season.. the position doesn't matter IMO

You may be right this is why I'd rather have Carts and Giroux on the same line if the line's sucking they can just switch positions and just like that they could go nuts...easy in game move. I also think when you put Richie and Carts on the same line its easier to check them and its not like they've blown the doors off anyone by doing this.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right this is why I'd rather have Carts and Giroux on the same line if the line's sucking they can just switch positions and just like that they could go nuts...easy in game move. I also think when you put Richie and Carts on the same line its easier to check them and its not like they've blown the doors off anyone by doing this.

agreed.. carter and giroux on the same line is a great idea.. put them with jvr and you got yourselves a line.. giroux can make some plays.. carter can shoot the puck.. and hopefully JvR can do some work in front of the net.. the other guy i'd think about putting on that line would be carcillo.. he will do some work in front of the net.. and he'll do a bunch of work on the boards.. i actually kinda like that thought haha

and the carter/richards pairing has never looked at even strength.. i never wanna see them together ever again.. PP maybe, but not at even strength

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zherdev-RIchie-Carbomb
Leino-Briere-Hartnell
JVR-Carts-Giroux
Lappy-Betts-Shit

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed.. carter and giroux on the same line is a great idea.. put them with jvr and you got yourselves a line.. giroux can make some plays.. carter can shoot the puck.. and hopefully JvR can do some work in front of the net.. the other guy i'd think about putting on that line would be carcillo.. he will do some work in front of the net.. and he'll do a bunch of work on the boards.. i actually kinda like that thought haha

and the carter/richards pairing has never looked at even strength.. i never wanna see them together ever again.. PP maybe, but not at even strength

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's seen this...the other wingers can shuffle around a bit until they find chemistry Carcillo could end up being a huge plus if played on the right line. Imagine if he put up half the number of Tocchet??? Wow!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's seen this...the other wingers can shuffle around a bit until they find chemistry Carcillo could end up being a huge plus if played on the right line. Imagine if he put up half the number of Tocchet??? Wow!

i really think him and hartnell are very similar.. kinda nut cases and undisciplined at times.. but when on they can put in some goals, make some nice moves, and win puck battles.. all the while getting under the skin of the other team big time..

carcillo single handedly won a game against toronto.. i think he had 2 goals and drew like 12 minutes in penalties in the same game

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really think him and hartnell are very similar.. kinda nut cases and undisciplined at times.. but when on they can put in some goals, make some nice moves, and win puck battles.. all the while getting under the skin of the other team big time..

carcillo single handedly won a game against toronto.. i think he had 2 goals and drew like 12 minutes in penalties in the same game

Yep and if guys like Harts and Carcillo can stick to that winning formula this team will be dominant up front. I like players who can play with disciplined grit but still bring it on the scoresheet....that's what wins in the playoffs.

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
these are not official..but these are the lines that are up at the flyers practice facility and are how the organization sees things heading into camp.

vanRiemsdyk Carter Zherdev
Hartnell Briere Leino
Carcillo Richards Giroux
Powe Betts Laperriere

Don't really like Giroux on a line with carcillo or richards but the thought of zherdev with carter does intrigue me...imagine a sniper like him burying carters rebounds..but again..i feel zherdev needs a center who will pass him the puck (NOT carter obviously, but a briere or giroux)