• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lincoln's Last Laugh?

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't put it past that sonofabitch if he's laughing it up while the team continues to find ways to lose.

I'll be happy when the team's sale is finalized. At least the group doing the buying cares more about performance, and I'll look forward to any changes they'll want to make, because the overhaul DiPoto gave this team in the off-season was apparently not enough.

Start with that pitching coach; chase him out of town along with Howard!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't put it past that sonofabitch if he's laughing it up while the team continues to find ways to lose.

I'll be happy when the team's sale is finalized. At least the group doing the buying cares more about performance, and I'll look forward to any changes they'll want to make, because the overhaul DiPoto gave this team in the off-season was apparently not enough.

That guy can't GTF out of the Marines organization fast enough.... Total failure ... He's responsible for a lot of why the Marines have sucked over the last 15 years.... I guess he see's it as being successful because they made money... Well, you can make money and still win... @#$^@# Goodbye Howy

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean, we didn't really think that DiPoto could completely overhaul 15 years of crap into a true title contender in one season, right? We are four games over .500 and the goal to be in contention is to be hovering at or above .500 by the all-star break. Not by any means is our season over, and my god has the last few weeks been extremely frustrating!?! That being said, I like the direction Jerry has put us in and it's not over till its over. Just keep the remotes away from your throwing hand for the next few months as we see this play out; it's just baseball.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if we're finding ways to lose. Our pitching sucks. Teams with crappy pitching don't win a lot of games. We're just losing games the old fashioned way. At least we had a couple of months of fun.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said earlier in the year and still believe that regardless of the results on the field the season is a win because of the ousting of Lincoln and the ownership change. That said, it doesn't make the freefall they are in any less disappointing.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, Dipoto's overhaul was good enough two weeks ago. This friggin team just needs to get out of their funk and get it going again. The ability is there. We've seen it.

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Dipoto's overhaul was good enough two weeks ago. This friggin team just needs to get out of their funk and get it going again. The ability is there. We've seen it.
Well, coming into today, they are currently two games over .500 again. One can only guess how much further they'll fall before they rediscover this so-called "ability," which is looking more like a fluke with every loss.

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy can't GTF out of the Marines organization fast enough.... Total failure ... He's responsible for a lot of why the Marines have sucked over the last 15 years.... I guess he see's it as being successful because they made money... Well, you can make money and still win... @#$^@# Goodbye Howy
Man, what do you have against the military? XDDDD Kidding, I know what you meant.

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with today's game, hitting .500 again very likely. From above.

The day the sale is finalized cannot come quickly enough.

FUCK YOU, HOWARD, AND FUCK WHAT YOU DID TO THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MAJOR LEAGUE FRANCHISE!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, what do you have against the military? XDDDD Kidding, I know what you meant.

LOL ... whoops ... I think spell check chose that for me .... It looks close enough so it passed my eye check.. haha

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, we didn't really think that DiPoto could completely overhaul 15 years of crap into a true title contender in one season, right? We are four games over .500 and the goal to be in contention is to be hovering at or above .500 by the all-star break. Not by any means is our season over, and my god has the last few weeks been extremely frustrating!?! That being said, I like the direction Jerry has put us in and it's not over till its over. Just keep the remotes away from your throwing hand for the next few months as we see this play out; it's just baseball.
What say you now? After that ugly Sunday against Houston...

Four errors, five double plays, 10 left on base...and MontGAHHHHmery...Seriously, did they even TRY to do anything??

Lincoln is loving this, I'm sure.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What say you now? After that ugly Sunday against Houston...

Four errors, five double plays, 10 left on base...and MontGAHHHHmery...Seriously, did they even TRY to do anything??

Lincoln is loving this, I'm sure.
Same thing, keep the remote away from your throwing hand :gaah:

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing, keep the remote away from your throwing hand :gaah:
Well, I guess it's a good thing we don't have our cable anymore. I was working while that embarrassment was going on, and seeing the box score and news articles...that was enough to convince me.