• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lightning's roster announced

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lightning Roster - Tampa Bay Lightning - Team

I was wrong, Namestinkov over Paquette and Sustr over Witkowski but i'd expect Drouin to take Namestinkov spot when healthy.

Possible Lines:

Palat-Stamkos-Callahan
Killorn-Filppula-Connolly
Kucherov-Namestinkov-Johnson
Morrow-Boyle-Brown

Panik

Hedman-Stralman
Carle-Garrison
Brewer-Gudas

Barberio-Sustr

Bishop
Nabokov

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was wrong, Namestinkov over Paquette and Sustr over Witkowski but i'd expect Drouin to take Namestinkov spot when healthy.

Possible Lines:

Palat-Stamkos-Callahan
Morrow-Boyle-Brown

Panik

Hedman-Stralman
Carle-Garrison
Brewer-Gudas

Barberio-Sustr

Bishop
Nabokov

The only name I don't like seeing on this roster Danny is Panik. I panic when he's on the ice. Time will show that he's about as good as an idea as a Bush in the White House!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only name I don't like seeing on this roster Danny is Panik. I panic when he's on the ice. Time will show that he's about as good as an idea as a Bush in the White House!
I agree i'd rather see Paquette replace panik

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Possible Lines:

Palat-Stamkos-Callahan
Morrow-Boyle-Brown

Panik

Hedman-Stralman
Carle-Garrison
Brewer-Gudas

Barberio-Sustr

Bishop
Nabokov
I don't know Namestinkov he has done yzerman's two ahl plan might be time to get him to the nhl. Morrow is hurt right now so is drouin. the lightning have a good problem on there hands lots of good players no where to put them in the nhl. This is the year where connolly has to show something other wise we press box him a lot.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think on paper the Lightning look like one of the deepest teams in the Eastern Conference. I really like the talent from their forwards, defensemen, & goalies. I do question if they can become better defensively & take some pressure off the goaltenders however. If they could do that then the Lightning should be considered legitimate contenders to represent the Eastern Conference in the Stanley Cup Finals.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think on paper the Lightning look like one of the deepest teams in the Eastern Conference. I really like the talent from their forwards, defensemen, & goalies. I do question if they can become better defensively & take some pressure off the goaltenders however. If they could do that then the Lightning should be considered legitimate contenders to represent the Eastern Conference in the Stanley Cup Finals.
ya thats why stralman and garrison were brought in well see if they improve the defense enough

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya thats why stralman and garrison were brought in well see if they improve the defense enough

I think Stralman does a good job of addressing the issue, but Garrison comes off as more of an offensive dman to me. I won't judge, I think they could be a good defensive team, I would just like to see it transpire on the ice.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two more days and we'll know how much the D has improved. I'll be there to get a first hand look at it. I'm also excited about the great young offense we'll put on the ice. I've been enthused in the past about our prospects but never to this extant.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Panik but he's very inconsistent and he's hit and miss. I have been a Panik fan from when he was in the minors. I liked his speed and power game and the fact he gets in on the fore-check and bangs, that's when I think he's at his best. Cooper said he's been impressed with Panik this preseason, he's playing more physical and again like I said that's when he's at his best. Hopefully going into his 2nd full season he can be a bit more consistent game in and game out.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morrow will start the year on I.R but could be activated on Thursday? Drouin will not go on I.R, doing a conditioning stint is being considered. With putting Morrow on I.R this has effectively allowed Yzerman more time to make a decision on the final cut to trim the roster down to 23. The final cut is most likely to be Namestinkov or Sustr both whom are exempt from waivers if sent down to Syracuse.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two more days and we'll know how much the D has improved. I'll be there to get a first hand look at it. I'm also excited about the great young offense we'll put on the ice. I've been enthused in the past about our prospects but never to this extant.

Nice Bolt, Lightning & Panthers should be a good one. I feel both teams have improved this offseason and have a lot of superstars to showcase. Hope you have a blast at the game!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Panik but he's very inconsistent and he's hit and miss. I have been a Panik fan from when he was in the minors. I liked his speed and power game and the fact he gets in on the fore-check and bangs, that's when I think he's at his best. Cooper said he's been impressed with Panik this preseason, he's playing more physical and again like I said that's when he's at his best. Hopefully going into his 2nd full season he can be a bit more consistent game in and game out.

He is very inconsistent. He's a has been before he's even been a been! He makes stupid mistakes including bad penalties. I don't know why the Bolts didn't use him for trade bait.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is very inconsistent. He's a has been before he's even been a been! He makes stupid mistakes including bad penalties. I don't know why the Bolts didn't use him for trade bait.

Setting the Panik button to high, aren't ya?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sustr should've made the team IMO.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his hockey i q stinks I think they thought top six forward one day but top 9 would be my guess! johnson and palat carried him in the ahl. I don't think panik is terrible but with so many good forwards i can't see him being with the lightning all season.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panik is on waivers, this secures a spot both for Namestinkov and Sustr. I think Panik will be claimed by another team.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lines at practice:

Palat-Stamkos-Johnson
Killorn-Filppula-Callahan
Kucherov-Namestinkov-Connolly
Morrow-Boyle-Brown

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doobee I just bought tickets for the Pens game Dec. 23. Very expensive, $ 170.00 bucks for two tix. Very good seats tho.