• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lightning vs rangers

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im waiting for the skid. . We are playing well right now but there always seems to be a skid we will see. . :hope: not any time this season

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im waiting for the skid. . We are playing well right now but there always seems to be a skid we will see. . :hope: not any time this season

that usually comes with injuries, hope all the players stay healthy, which is next to impossible in hockey!

anyway back to florida and college, i probably have some years on ya, went to school on the panhandle, played at a very competitve baseball school, our sister school was florida state, and florida, played at both facilities, awesome experience, probably crossed paths if we are around same age.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you made it here too pasta. Always thought you guys were pretty knowledgable and good to talk too. Espn had a bad trolling problem it was very disruptive. We still have our own that can be a lite annoying. You had dump we have cup lol

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you made it here too pasta. Always thought you guys were pretty knowledgable and good to talk too. Espn had a bad trolling problem it was very disruptive. We still have our own that can be a lite annoying. You had dump we have cup lol

thanks brother, nobody is like that more on you mention, ... no doubt it was the likes of him that got the espn board shut down, won't b long b4 he does it again... good luck 2nite vs jets