• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lightning sign Tye McGinn

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed forward Tye McGinn to a one-year, two-way contract, vice president and general manager Steve Yzerman announced today.
McGinn, 24, skated in 51 games in the NHL last season, splitting time between the San Jose Sharks and Arizona Coyotes, posting two goals and seven points. The Fergus, Ontario native began the 2014-15 season with the Sharks, appearing in 33 games and recorded a goal and five points. After being traded to the Coyotes, McGinn recorded one goal and two points in 18 games.

Team

Killorn-Filppula-Stamkos
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Drouin-Paquette-Callahan
Namestinkov-Boyle-Condra

Brown-McGinn

Hedman-Stralman
Garrison-Coburn
Carle-Sustr

Witkowski

Bishop
Vasilevski

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely fort about Marchessault, he will probably be the 14th forward on this team rather than McGinn.

Eklund
On Jonathan Drouin... I can't understand why he is available, but he very well might be I am told...I have been told this going back to last season's midway point. The two teams that keep coming up are St. Louis and Dallas.

It wouldn't surprise me if Yzerman moves him. Cooper doesn't seem to trust him and with the depth of forwards it does make sense to move one. It would be interesting to see what the return is... maybe a prospect and a pick??

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If They move him they should get a high pick ( first rounder ) or a good player, after all we passed on Seth Jones to get him.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see him go to Dallas, we get a high pick and he gets reunited with Mc Kinnon.