• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lightning select Antony DeAngelo 19th overall

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Tuch who went the pick before but i'm very happy with DeAngelo. Undersized but an elite offensive Defenseman, we may have another Danny Boyle coming to Tampa.

:clap::suds:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great selection Danny! Who you think they'll take with the 28th pick overall? I can't wait! Is it October yet? Bring on the stinkin Panthers! :yahoo: :suds:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, the Bolts traded the 28th overall pick to the Isles for their 35th & 57th overall picks. :L
This tells me that there isn't anyone left that the Bolts are in love with! Buuuuuuummer!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pick guys, looks like the Pens & Bolts traded philosophies for this draft.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, the Bolts traded the 28th overall pick to the Isles for their 35th & 57th overall picks. :L
This tells me that there isn't anyone left that the Bolts are in love with! Buuuuuuummer!

I like the idea of trading down, this draft is littered with superstars. Yzerman also said he likes the potential group of player at 35 and having an additional 2nd is plus as well.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see Yzerman acquire another defenseman. I think Yzerman will move Purcell mainly because of his contract. How about something like Purcell and Connolly for Zbynek Michalek and a mid level prospect (Samuel Fejes)?

I think Sustr is NHL ready but perhaps giving him another year in the AHL wouldn't be a bad thing plus take about great depth if someone were to be hurt. His game will get better by playing top minutes with Syracuse rather than 3rd D pair minutes with Tampa.

Team:

Killorn-Stamkos-Drouin
Palat-Filppula-Callahan
Brown-Johnson-Kucherov
FA-Thompson-Panik

Pyatt/Paquette-Crombeen

Hedman-Michalek
Carle-Gudas
Brewer-Garrison

Bishop
FA

I would like us to pick up Tanner Glass or Ryan Carter to play 4th line LW. Backup goalie, well I like the likes of Montoya, Peters, Johnson but adding a vet someone like Nabokov would be god for Bish. As for the pairings you may ask why has we just acquired a top 4 dman in Garrison and put him on the 3rd pairing? Well I like Garrison puck moving ability alongside a steady stay-at-home guy in Brewer and the same with Hedman, pair him with a solid stay-at-home guy in Michalek who also can move the puck effectively.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad not bad, actually quite impressive…

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x30I2HIPPXM]Anthony DeAngelo Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see Yzerman acquire another defenseman. I think Yzerman will move Purcell mainly because of his contract. How about something like Purcell and Connolly for Zbynek Michalek and a mid level prospect (Samuel Fejes)?

I think Sustr is NHL ready but perhaps giving him another year in the AHL wouldn't be a bad thing plus take about great depth if someone were to be hurt. His game will get better by playing top minutes with Syracuse rather than 3rd D pair minutes with Tampa.

Team:

Killorn-Stamkos-Drouin
Palat-Filppula-Callahan
Brown-Johnson-Kucherov
FA-Thompson-Panik

Pyatt/Paquette-Crombeen

Hedman-Michalek
Carle-Gudas
Brewer-Garrison

Bishop
FA

I would like us to pick up Tanner Glass or Ryan Carter to play 4th line LW. Backup goalie, well I like the likes of Montoya, Peters, Johnson but adding a vet someone like Nabokov would be god for Bish. As for the pairings you may ask why has we just acquired a top 4 dman in Garrison and put him on the 3rd pairing? Well I like Garrison puck moving ability alongside a steady stay-at-home guy in Brewer and the same with Hedman, pair him with a solid stay-at-home guy in Michalek who also can move the puck effectively.
my target would be adam larsson! Connolly Purcell and a 3rd rounder! I'd go all in for getting larsson

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors are us an Minny are talking trade. Perhaps someone like Jared Spurgeon?