• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been upset and critical of the Rams at times this year but I will be cautiously optimistic as we head into 2014. I sometimes seem to forget how bad this team was in the 5 years prior to Fisher. If they can pull of a win on Sunday they will have as many wins, 15, since Fisher took over as they had in the 5 previous seasons. Think are looking up and they are competitive in most games so we can hope they take that next step in 2014 and give us all a playoff game or 2 to enjoy. The future is bright fellow Rams fans and they are no longer the laughing stock of the NFL. Here’s to a great 2014. :suds:

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LTR, I agree. I have too been critical of this team and with good reason. We are very inconsistent, but that comes with youth. This offseason, I believe, is the most critical of all offseasons for this organization and I am excited to see what we are going to do in FA and the in the draft. Washington has handed us an opportunity to be good for a very, very long time, so let's model ourselves after the Dallas Cowboys in the 90's after the Hershel Walker trade with Minnesota and not blow it. :suds:

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to Agree

This Rams team is so young and will only mature even more as they play together and next season might be a lot better then I have been thinking. The Rams are so very close to becoming the team that we all want to see and when it happens we will be good for awhile.