• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lexi...are you serious...again?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a big nothing .........(Dustin Johnson grounded a club in a sand trap......he didn't know was a sand trap.)
(He grounded his putter and the wind blew his ball.) Nobody accuses Johnson of being a cheater.

With Lexi.....so what........I wouldn't have known the rule either. It's trick or treat rules.

I hear ya...some people think the coin deal was intentional, but I'm not one of them accusing Lexi of being a cheater...she's been more careless than anything and you just don't see the top players with multiple violations...while in contention.

This last one...if you're not sure if you should be a removing a sign that's larger than you are...just ask a rules official.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya...some people think the coin deal was intentional, but I'm not one of them accusing Lexi of being a cheater...she's been more careless than anything and you just don't see the top players with multiple violations...while in contention.

This last one...if you're not sure if you should be a removing a sign that's larger than you are...just ask a rules official.

She needs to focus more on golf instead of her Instagram account.. Not that I'm complaining

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I caught myself rooting for her yesterday, basically so that a US golfer would win our Open for a change. But by 18 I was hoping she'd hit it OB or something just to get it over with. What a choking meltdown.. 41 on the back to finish a stroke back, after being up by 5 with 10 to play.