• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's go Redskins!!!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were never "America's Team" even though The Cowgirls have been an embarrassment in the NFL for almost 20 years! It all went downhill after firing the best coach you ever had; Jimmy Johnson! He knows talent, put people in and fired the ones without what he was looking for, and they were pretty much unbeatable! Now they can barely win a HOME game; too bizarre! You won't do anything this season either even with everyone praising ROMO and the much vaunted running game and resurgent defense! We'll see! :lame: :omg: :L :whistle:

still smarting from the shellacking the Cowboys laid on you a few weeks ago I see.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Blackhawks have won the Stanley cup a couple times recently, the Bulls make the playoffs every year, The White Sox won the World Series in '05 beating Houston, and our "bad news" Bears at least made a Super Bowl in '07! Where is Dallas in all those sports? Talk about 'sucking" dick! You should be full! :pound: :yahoo: :whistle:

Here's the thing.....you dont see us commenting on the Bears site....because no one gives a shit about the Bears. They are irrelevant. They suck, they paid $100 million to a lemon QB and their defense is the worst on football. Keep coming around the Cowboys site, we'll keep laughing at you

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Blackhawks have won the Stanley cup a couple times recently, the Bulls make the playoffs every year, The White Sox won the World Series in '05 beating Houston, and our "bad news" Bears at least made a Super Bowl in '07! Where is Dallas in all those sports? Talk about 'sucking" dick! You should be full! :pound: :yahoo: :whistle:
I'm surprised you have the nads to comment here considering how badly the Bears suck.

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised you have the nads to comment here considering how badly the Bears suck.

The Dallas Cowgirls have no place to talk, missing the playoffs year after year with all that fanfare; Please! They're an embarrassment to the league and should be relegated to the "bush league" at times! The Boys have been smoked enough over the years; I wouldn't point fingers with such relish! :doh: :lame: :noidea: :L

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow I want to see the Cowboys lay out rg3. I also hope Frederick and Martin team up on a few chop blocks.