• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

let's go gonzo

CamdenFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O's have struggled to string together wins. The starting rotation is a bit shaky and the BP has not been quite as stout as it was last year. Last year the BP just did not allow runs.

But the starting rotation has Chen back and Tilly and Gonzo are pitching well. Hopefully, the lineup will continue to hit well and score runs. If so, the O's can start stringing together some wins and reel in the BoSox.

This is for Taz. The reply buttons are a bit of a mystery yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zephyrus001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Gonzales needed was some run support. He's not used to it, but I think he likes it.:nod:

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To quote Jim Hunter "This defense is just so fun to watch."

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O's have struggled to string together wins. The starting rotation is a bit shaky and the BP has not been quite as stout as it was last year. Last year the BP just did not allow runs.

But the starting rotation has Chen back and Tilly and Gonzo are pitching well. Hopefully, the lineup will continue to hit well and score runs. If so, the O's can start stringing together some wins and reel in the BoSox.

I'm hoping that our current rotation has stabilized a bit and we can avoid the injury bug in the second half. It would be unreasonable to expect the BP to continue the pace they set last year, it was otherworldly. Getting rid of Strop should help and I like the guys we have back there now. If we need to, we can bring up Gausman for the Pen towards the end of the season. I was just pointing out that the past two years under Buck, we've done well in the second half.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reply buttons are a bit of a mystery yet.

If you want to quote someone in your post, click the "Quote" button on the post that you want to quote. If there are several peoples posts you want to quote, click on the Multi-Q button on them all and hit Quote on the last post you wish to quote. Hope this helps.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'll get the hang of it. Welcome aboard! :yo:

Zephyrus001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That booted ball makes B-Rob look a little rusty. I'll give him a pass.

Zephyrus001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thru the Eyes of Ruby is the name of a song by the Smashing Pumpkins. Why, were you trying to hit on him?

No ... but if I was, that's been all shot to hell, now! lol!

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you'd like to know, a woman I care very very deeply about is a self-proclaimed witch. I don't bandy that information about here much because I know how it'll be received. And she knows me much better than most people in my life. My avatars usually reflect some of the mix of such an existence. Her life hasn't been easy. Neither has mine. Hope it clarifies a little for you a little. :D

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you'd like to know, a woman I care very very deeply about is a self-proclaimed witch. I don't bandy that information about here much because I know how it'll be received. And she knows me much better than most people in my life. My avatars usually reflect some of the mix of such an existence. Her life hasn't been easy. Neither has mine. Hope it clarifies a little for you a little. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Zephyrus001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, it was because of your avatar and your typing style that I thought you were a female, lol!