• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets Get This Over With....

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly Where are all these ranked Oregon wins going to come from?

Depending on whether UCLA sticks around in the polls, the Ducks have yet to beat a ranked opponent.

Stanford will have at least 2 losses if Oregon beats them.
Oregon State will have at least 3 losses.
UCLA plays ASu, Az, Washington, and USC.

Essentially the PAC-12 is about to do what the SEC East has done to each other.

It is entirely likely that Oregon will finish the season with 1 win versus a ranked team.

Oregon is good team. Oregon is GREAT team

But, their schedule is going to end up looking no better than Ohio State's schedule.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly Where are all these ranked Oregon wins going to come from?

Depending on whether UCLA sticks around in the polls, the Ducks have yet to beat a ranked opponent.

Stanford will have at least 2 losses if Oregon beats them.
Oregon State will have at least 3 losses.
UCLA plays ASu, Az, Washington, and USC.

Essentially the PAC-12 is about to do what the SEC East has done to each other.

It is entirely likely that Oregon will finish the season with 1 win versus a ranked team.

Oregon is good team. Oregon is GREAT team

But, their schedule is going to end up looking no better than Ohio State's schedule.

Doesn't matter you have eyes don't ya?? Running through the PAC is waaaaayyyyyy more impressive than the ACC or B1G

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. The ACC is weaker than the PAC. 2. Oregon has a tougher schedule than FSU. 3. First 2 go to Oregon, now it is up to the human voters, of they are intelligent they will realize FSU is beating up on crap teams and Oregon is actually playing team with a pulse.

I am still waiting on Winston to play a good defense and it doesn't look like it will happen till the Florida game, but Florida has no offense. So we will see how that goes.

Oregon has a pretty solid, athletic defense just like FSU, but i think their offense is more explosive than FSU. I will have to take marriota over winston all day bc he has experience and more leadership.

If all 3 teams don't lose, it has to go:

1. Bama
2. Oregon
3. FSU

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't. But you know some people will be comparing them. I personally hate comparing games. Every game is different.

You hate it but start a thread about it? I guess for all those people who care about this nonsense. Isn't that thoughtful of you? :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida St will play most likely 2 ranked teams all year including the CCG. Oregon will play either 3 or 4.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hate it but start a thread about it? I guess for all those people who care about this nonsense. Isn't that thoughtful of you? :suds:

We all know it was going to be brought up, so thank me and move along.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My eye test is this: Bama is the most solid team. They play pretty much error free and is obviously the mist physical team in CFB. FSU & UO can beat them but they would have to play without mistakes. Ya pretty generic and obvious but it's true. Oregon's tempo & speed would be tougher for Bama than FSU's. But FSU can stretch the field better than UO. Oregon's defense is better than FSU and would have a better chance to keep the score closer. If I had to estimates scores:

Bama 31
UO. 28

Bama 38
FSU. 24

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My eye test is this: Bama is the most solid team. They play pretty much error free and is obviously the mist physical team in CFB. FSU & UO can beat them but they would have to play without mistakes. Ya pretty generic and obvious but it's true. Oregon's tempo & speed would be tougher for Bama than FSU's. But FSU can stretch the field better than UO. Oregon's defense is better than FSU and would have a better chance to keep the score closer. If I had to estimates scores:

Bama 31
UO. 28

Bama 38
FSU. 24

I don't know who's better but there is a huge drop from top 3 or 4 teams. FSU is about to play a horrible #6 team in Miami. That team is probably barely a top 20 team. If there was ever a year the eye candy test was the most important it's this. Not only do you need to analyze how these teams play, you need to evaluate how their opponents play against them. When a team runs a simple read option and rb or Qb goes 60 untouched and a defender no where to be found that is one piss poor defense! I will only speak for Bama and they are as balanced and physical as any one and Imo has the best defense. Pretty damn good in special teams to. If those other teams think they can match all that the more power to them.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon's defense is better than FSU and would have a better chance to keep the score closer.
I agree pretty much with your eye test except for this ^^^^. Oregon's D really hasn't been tested yet ... I think they are about the same.[/quote]

Where Bama really bums me out is that they are just getting better and better every week. When everyone was dumping on them after the VaTec game, I said just give them 12 games and they will be beasts at the end of the year. I hate that I appear to be right.

Last edited by a moderator:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who's better but there is a huge drop from top 3 or 4 teams. FSU is about to play a horrible #6 team in Miami. That team is probably barely a top 20 team. If there was ever a year the eye candy test was the most important it's this. Not only do you need to analyze how these teams play, you need to evaluate how their opponents play against them. When a team runs a simple read option and rb or Qb goes 60 untouched and a defender no where to be found that is one piss poor defense! I will only speak for Bama and they are as balanced and physical as any one and Imo has the best defense. Pretty damn good in special teams to. If those other teams think they can match all that the more power to them.
Yeah, the big unknowns are Baylor and OSU. What will they do when they play a team with a pulse. Otherwise, there is the top 3, and then everyone else. Baylor will get tested the rest of the years. Is there anyone in the B1G that has a pulse?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the big unknowns are Baylor and OSU. What will they do when they play a team with a pulse. Otherwise, there is the top 3, and then everyone else. Baylor will get tested the rest of the years. Is there anyone in the B1G that has a pulse?

Wisconsin could win out realistically. They are a solid team with a close loss to ASU and to tOSU. Everyone else are just bowl teams or shit.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread

dog-chasing-tail-o.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree pretty much with your eye test except for this ^^^^. Oregon's D really hasn't been tested yet ... I think they are about the same.

Where Bama really bums me out is that they are just getting better and better every week. When everyone was dumping on them after the VaTec game, I said just give them 12 games and they will be beasts at the end of the year. I hate that I appear to be right.

Yah they are playing great football, but who have they beat with a pulse besides A&M. They still have LSU who is questionable. The best team they will play is Auburn and how god are they really.---they beat A&M in a shootout and lost to LSU by 14.

This year is going to be fucked up when the regular season is all said and done and thar will have to be some major upsets for these undefeated teams to lose.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah they are playing great football, but who have they beat with a pulse besides A&M. They still have LSU who is questionable. The best team they will play is Auburn and how god are they really.---they beat A&M in a shootout and lost to LSU by 14.

This year is going to be fucked up when the regular season is all said and done and thar will have to be some major upsets for these undefeated teams to lose.

So Ole Miss only counts when they're beating Texas or LSU., and in a shut out I might add, or Va Tech when they're ranked 14th? Look closer at the A&M game, and if sharp enough, you will get a different perspective then just a 49 to 42 game. Bama outscores them 35 to zip after falling behind 14-0 then is about to go up 21 with 8 minutes left and Yeldon fumbles at the 3. A 95 yard TD pass on 3rd and 9 changed things but Bama still drives down and goes back up 14. Hail Marys all over or usually not going to work but Bama had players starting then that only see the field in mop up duty now. Look closer at the ONE game the haters hang their hat on against Bama. Not sayng you're a hater. Just using a general term.