• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets Get Real

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE HAD NO DEFENSE THIS YEAR.....Why did people think we were going to win the conf. We had a very solid season IMO....

I like Dana and i think he is doing a good job for us...I just want to see us win that big game that we are not supposed to win.

I have been so pissed about the Okie St game...I still can't believe our offense let us down the way it did this season. Iowa St good lord, Okie St could not do a damn thing in the second half, and Ok giving them 14 points...this was a hard season, not because of the record but how we got there.

You miss that Texas game brother?..and the Okie State game was ON THE COACHES...if you see your WR's getting roughed up you need to tell them that alls fair game out there ...instead the payers just tried to bitch for a call

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE HAD NO DEFENSE THIS YEAR.....Why did people think we were going to win the conf. We had a very solid season IMO....

I like Dana and i think he is doing a good job for us...I just want to see us win that big game that we are not supposed to win.

I have been so pissed about the Okie St game...I still can't believe our offense let us down the way it did this season. Iowa St good lord, Okie St could not do a damn thing in the second half, and Ok giving them 14 points...this was a hard season, not because of the record but how we got there.
We had no SECONDARY this year. The defense was pretty damn good otherwise.

Injuries at LB hurt us at the end. Any team who loses 4 deep at a position is going to have troubles filling that spot.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You miss that Texas game brother?..and the Okie State game was ON THE COACHES...if you see your WR's getting roughed up you need to tell them that alls fair game out there ...instead the payers just tried to bitch for a call

Okie St game is on the coaches? What?!? It's on the QB who could not rally the troops IMO. Terrible clock management at the end as well.