• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this: Whiners Monday Night Football

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course we will win this game, right? You would think the team will be up and ready for this game, even if Fisher can't do it, they do it inspite of him.

I'm going out on a limb and say we get finally double up our sack total on the season.

DYK, We are number one in the NFL in pass defense, despite no pass rush.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If our defense decides to play, we have a chance at winning this game.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a lot of sacks on Kaepernick he's got wheels. If the Rams go blitz crazy and don't get to him they are screwed... Play to stop the run and make the QB beat you from the pocket. And put a spy on Kaepernick.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see Gore will run for 150 and Kaep for about 70 yds.
Niners 31
Rams 9

Rambulance

MuscleBear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not a team that I hate in any city, any sport...more than the 49ers.

Please come out and be competitive, Rams.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are on prime time. I hope they show up and play.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have a history of playing bad on MNF. They always seem to botch it in the spotlight. Hopefully this changes this year as we've been on MNF for 3 years in a row now.

Oh MNF at the EJD? hahahaha. so gross.

Rambulance

MuscleBear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I agree with that. It's so sterile. I hate domes.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to about 15 NFL stadiums. The EJD is the worst by far. It's tomb like.

I drive by it every Monday and Wednesday and its outward appearance doesn't make it stand out. It cost $260 million to make which is only around $500,000 million in 2014 dollars which is nothing when compared to the $1 billion dollar stadium J.Jones built. I don't believe Kroenke is committed to either the St. Louis market or the L.A market. As far as I know, the proposed Farmer's Field in LA is a no-go until a football team is committed to playing in it and so far, no teams have made a deal. I know Kroenke bought land 60 acres of land in January 2014 and the original deal was to build a Walmart on the land but they failed to acquire permits to build. I think if plans existed to build a stadium on that land, we would have known about it already through media such as pictures and layouts of the new stadium similar to the CVC's proposal to upgrade the EJD and the Rams counter proposal to upgrade the EJD.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drive by it every Monday and Wednesday and its outward appearance doesn't make it stand out. It cost $260 million to make which is only around $500,000 million in 2014 dollars which is nothing when compared to the $1 billion dollar stadium J.Jones built. I don't believe Kroenke is committed to either the St. Louis market or the L.A market. As far as I know, the proposed Farmer's Field in LA is a no-go until a football team is committed to playing in it and so far, no teams have made a deal. I know Kroenke bought land 60 acres of land in January 2014 and the original deal was to build a Walmart on the land but they failed to acquire permits to build. I think if plans existed to build a stadium on that land, we would have known about it already through media such as pictures and layouts of the new stadium similar to the CVC's proposal to upgrade the EJD and the Rams counter proposal to upgrade the EJD.

I'm from LA and I can tell you no team will ever make the deal with AEG because of their ridiculous demands. Plus Stan doesn't need anyone to build a stadium. He's the 2nd richest owner in football.
I'm not saying the Rams are moving but at this point all signs point to yes.

*St Louis politicians doing next to nothing to get a deal done with the rams ownership.
*Rams ownership saying nothing to it's fan base about staying in Stl.
*Money for a stadium in St. louis would have to come from Stan, with no tax rev help.
*St. Louis isn't a good football town.
*Ed Jones dome is so terrible it wouldn't even be worth upgrading it. Like they did with the Saints dome.
*Lease is up this year and no new lease is on the table because of the upgrades the NFL would require would be too costly for that stadium
*Stan Hiring Fisher in the first place (a guy who has experience with a team moving)
*Stan purchasing additional land across the street from the 60 acres.

When push comes to shove it's all hearsay until we hear otherwise. However, we LA fans were singing the same tune stl. fans are singing now. That is, until the rug was pulled out from under us.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Kronk and the Rams are not going to leave St Louis then why doesn't he say so? It would go a long way to calming the St Louis fans. I've never been to the EJD but it sure looks fugly on TV. I have been to the stadium in Glendale AZ and it is not only beautiful but it is spic and span clean with plenty of beer booths and bathrooms. The seats are roomy and comfortable and there are numerous big screens where ever you look. It has a great grassy area for the hard core tail gaters and more than enough parking for a sold out game. Yep a new stadium is a nice place to watch a game and I'm sure the players like it as well. The Cards have been a winning team ever since they moved in. It's a Win Win if you ask me. Build the dam thing and hang onto your team or they will look elsewhere.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I agree with that. It's so sterile. I hate domes.

I used to feel that way but football is better inside. It's better for the TV audience and the fans in the stands. As long as real turf can be used like at the stadium in AZ then I think it's a better game when the weather is not a factor. Just my opinion of course.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Kronk and the Rams are not going to leave St Louis then why doesn't he say so? It would go a long way to calming the St Louis fans. I've never been to the EJD but it sure looks fugly on TV. I have been to the stadium in Glendale AZ and it is not only beautiful but it is spic and span clean with plenty of beer booths and bathrooms. The seats are roomy and comfortable and there are numerous big screens where ever you look. It has a great grassy area for the hard core tail gaters and more than enough parking for a sold out game. Yep a new stadium is a nice place to watch a game and I'm sure the players like it as well. The Cards have been a winning team ever since they moved in. It's a Win Win if you ask me. Build the dam thing and hang onto your team or they will look elsewhere.

because if fans knew half of the people wouldn't show. Why would you invest your money into something thats not gonna be there next year?
It's the same thing that happened to us LA fans in the 90's. We heard whispers of the Rams moving, but no one really believed it or we were in denial about it and then it happened overnight.
No owner is that stupid to sit here and say, "hey, see yall later, we're moving in 3 years across country"
Might as well just give away tickets at that point.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because if fans knew half of the people wouldn't show. Why would you invest your money into something thats not gonna be there next year?
It's the same thing that happened to us LA fans in the 90's. We heard whispers of the Rams moving, but no one really believed it or we were in denial about it and then it happened overnight.
No owner is that stupid to sit here and say, "hey, see yall later, we're moving in 3 years across country"
Might as well just give away tickets at that point.

I agree so it would seem he is either absolutely moving or yet undecided. Or he is playing tiddly winks with the powers that be in St Louis. The latter is a dangerous game...just ask Al Davis oh yeah you can't he's dead.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lambs have NO chance of winning this contest. Frank and Kap will continue their dominance against this sorry excuse for a defense.

Niners- 38
Lambs- 13

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to feel that way but football is better inside. It's better for the TV audience and the fans in the stands. As long as real turf can be used like at the stadium in AZ then I think it's a better game when the weather is not a factor. Just my opinion of course.

Dome or not, when you can hear a pin drop (or worse, hear only the opposition's fans), it's even worse. I expect a disappointing number of Niner fans to overtake the Rams fans, much like is happening in Dallas lately. Clearly, St Louis is passionate about baseball, but they couldn't seem to care less about the Rams.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a two way street Shopson. If the Rams gave the fans something to cheer about, I'm sure football would become as relevant as baseball in St. Louis. But this moribund franchise has been so bad for so long that it's difficult to get excited or spend your hard earned $$$ on such ineptitude. I'd be willing to bet that most fans can find something better to do with $100.00 (or whatever amount it is in St. Louis) than to spend it on a ticket to watch a horror show. St. Louis will always be a baseball town, but the Rams could at least have a respectable showing in fan support if they, well, became respectable. Or at the very least stopped being inept.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....at least the Cardinals play Sunday night. There might be a few extra fans in the stands with their brown paper bags on rooting for the 49ers. :gaah: