• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester sucks, Royals pummel Yankees and Kraft feels duped.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta be kidding me. Now it all makes perfect sense why he's such a flaming prick.:lame:

I wouldnt say JD is a prick

flaming...........yeah

but a prick?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should go read the Urban Meyer thread and then maybe you'll realize there's something to this cover-up. It was covered up in Gainesville and ignored in Foxboro. The narcissistic megalomaniac Kraft was so convinced he could "fix" a career violent gang member just to inch him closer to what he craves almost as much as the young women he flounces around with and that's a Super Bowl.

Urban Meyer is going to get exposed soon and Robert Kraft is fucking up his and his wife's legacy all by himself. I can't believe no one cares enough about him to shut him up. My guess is that his arrogance is endless and he won't be reasoned with.

None of it would explain why Meyer would vouch for him to a friend...he didn't need to tell belichick he thought he was past his earlier problems and was a good kid to cover shit up...even if that's what he's doing, it doesn't explain why he'd put his peronal reputation on the line for hernandez, if he knew he was an "Active gang banger"

And I asked for something with "substance" everything past "urban meyer thread" is complete horseshit...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Belichick and Kraft. You guys just can't seem to realize that life doesn't begin and end with this two curmudgeonly assholes. Meyer vouched for AH with Gainesville law enforcement. ie one of his lieutenants has drinks with some of high influence in Gainesville law enforcement.

{casually} "Hey, before I let you go, Coach just wanted to mention that he personally vouches for the Hernandez kid."

Next thing you know, the file gets lost on a desk for a week or so, case goes cold, then dead, then closed. Nice and clean. 'Temp murder vanishes just that easily.

"No chance that happened, and no chance the Patriots had any clue that Hernandez was an active gang member. NFL security are nothing but a bunch of off duty mall cops, and it wasn't talked about on TV prior to his arrest for murder" - Down

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao

They were talking last night about KC fans still crying over Cano not selecting Billy Butler

Noone deserves to be in HR derbies like 300lb guys that homer as often as Yovanni Gallardo

Nothing better than team captain Robinson Cano coming off his performance of a whopping zero home runs last year. I heard they've selected Bobby Valentine to manage the AL Allstars too.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes

he gave him 40 mil as a thank yo for being nice

No.

He gave him a $40 million contract because he can run and block and catch...and he didn't give a shit about anything else...

Which makes him like every other owner in the NFL.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I'm probably going to catch shit for admitting this but I've been laughing so hard at this thread today I probably sound like I've been puffing on the Boston ditchweed that Rock loves so much. You guys can't be doing this with a serious face?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I'm probably going to catch shit for admitting this but I've been laughing so hard at this thread today I probably sound like I've been puffing on the Boston ditchweed that Rock loves so much. You guys can't be doing this with a serious face?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you need better material

or, more accurately, material

consult with dirt

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

He gave him a $40 million contract because he can run and block and catch...and he didn't give a shit about anything else...

Which makes him like every other owner in the NFL.

Treason and treachery! How insulting can you possibly get to Saint Robert Kraft?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so fucking stupid...

"Urban Meyer vouched for him. No way he's in a gang. No chance that Meyer was lying. Or wrong."

Say that out loud...listen to how that sounds.

Then seriously, shut the fuck up moron.

Jesus Christ...

And as far as "how people here think of me"....care to take a poll as to who is more highly thought of here?

Me or you?

Why would meyer lie to belichick...I can come up with 100's of easy answers on why he would do it in the press now, or why he would try and cover shit up while AH was in Florida...but to a close personal friend? I've got nothing...

But I bolded a part up there...that I'd like you to consider...because if he was "wrong" about hernandez...isn't that same as saying he was "duped" by hernandez?

Hmmmm....:laugh3:

I'm not arguing whether he was or wasn't an "Active" gang member...I absolutely think Meyer was wrong when he vouched for him...it's my whole fucking point you retard...

About your poll...care to take a second one to find out who gives a shit less about what people here think of him? me or you?

"delete my account!!!"

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave: Has taken as much or more shit than anyone ever, yet is still one the coolest fuckers here.

you ever say that around VP or Pete, tough guy?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing better than team captain Robinson Cano coming off his performance of a whopping zero home runs last year. I heard they've selected Bobby Valentine to manage the AL Allstars too.

I heard his cousin was late to the park that day and, like Clemens and Pettite, Cano can't inject himself. :noidea:

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave: Has taken as much or more shit than anyone ever, yet is still one the coolest fuckers here.
:suds: thank you big guy.. i appreciate that. it's all in fun and games. at the end of the day i see it as something to pass the day. we get in these verbal spats but it's not that serious to me. i just love to see pete blow gaskets it's completely amusing to me. :laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3