• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God tornadoes and another Celtic thug. Great day to get some work done

I'm open to discussing the greatness of Cashman afte another heroic night by all the strokes of genius

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, what's "rich" is you expecting everybody to bow down to your wishes, when you're the only person here that has a problem with it.

You have plenty of other options, including disabling, participating in other threads, or not coming here altogether.

If a formal vote were to be cast, having you vs. our ability to post pics that at worst PG-13, what do you think would win?

So again, the problem is yours. Fuck off.

Nah, ill just be respectful of the rules of this forum. If you can't, its not my problem...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did Mariano blow a save?

I heard this morning he is 17 of 18

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what sucks? Being crazy busy at work.

I apologize profusely for not being here yesterday to remind Heatwave about the rapid pace with which he is wrong about everything, and at the remarkable consistency with which the Jays continue to suck (are they any closer to first now than a couple of weeks ago when "things are beginning to normalize"?)

Did Nynasty at least do a competent job at filling in my stead?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blake

Zach Duke is the best you could do?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis Hafner in extra innings last night again giving the finger to Girardi and his fucking binder

But fear not. Ben Francisco will still be batting in the middle of the lineup the next time a lefty is starting. He bats from the right side of the plate! Woo!

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah..

Dirt, you were right...

Silver Linings Playbook = $MONEY$

That chick looked sexy and cute as fuck at the same damn time (is that even possible?) during the dance number...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
You know what sucks? Being crazy busy at work.

I apologize profusely for not being here yesterday to remind Heatwave about the rapid pace with which he is wrong about everything, and at the remarkable consistency with which the Jays continue to suck (are they any closer to first now than a couple of weeks ago when "things are beginning to normalize"?)

Did Nynasty at least do a competent job at filling in my stead?

your going with too busy at work....i saw you were lurking

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Travis Hafner in extra innings last night again giving the finger to Girardi and his fucking binder

But fear not. Ben Francisco will still be batting in the middle of the lineup the next time a lefty is starting. He bats from the right side of the plate! Woo!

ive noticed that girardi is humping the joe maddon school of filling out a line-up card....that shit will drive you fucking insane

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm open to discussing the greatness of Cashman afte another heroic night by all the strokes of genius

Just not fair when the Yankees have all that money and just Outbid everyone to acquire the services of Travis Hafner and Lyle Overbay.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Run away MOY right now

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blake

Zach Duke is the best you could do?

When it rains, it pours:

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - On a night the Washington Nationals welcomed back slugger Bryce Harper, the team learned it will be without reliever Ryan Mattheus after he broke his hand punching a locker.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive noticed that girardi is humping the joe maddon school of filling out a line-up card....that shit will drive you fucking insane

Leave that stuff to them

Joe Maddon is only the best manager in baseball