• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeSean McCoy accused of domestic abuse

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not call the police and get Shady locked up immediately if this were remotely true? Seems like posting it to social media was her way of trying to persuade people. If he's guilty then you don't need to do that.

Because the police already knew about it.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some more details here:

https://www.democratandchronicle.co...e-drug-use-buffalo-bills-instagram/771469002/

If McCoy paid an attorney to have her evicted, and then turned around and paid a thug to "get his stuff", he's dumber than a rock. She's been living there, presumably without him, for at least a year now. Seems plausible there's another guy in this picture we haven't found out about yet.
That's where the timing of this is odd. So, on the day she was due in court on this issue is when this happened?

Is he that dumb? Did she think a ruling was coming today that wouldn't have been favorable and set this up herself? Who knows what other options are on the table at this point.

I mean, this is where things were at with them last year at this time:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether McCoy did this or not she still sounds like a gold digging leech that somehow felt entitled to his money, house, and lifestyle.

I’m surprised pro athletes ever get married. I’d be paranoid as fuck. One divorce and half your shit is gone. She was probably pissed McCoy didn’t wife her up.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether McCoy did this or not she still sounds like a gold digging leech that somehow felt entitled to his money, house, and lifestyle.

I’m surprised pro athletes ever get married. I’d be paranoid as fuck. One divorce and half your shit is gone. She was probably pissed McCoy didn’t wife her up.
She has two kids from an earlier relationship with Marcus Vick, I don't know why athletes would knowingly see someone when they know what they're after.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the police already knew about it.
Didn't see that. I know it takes time to investigate and its not tag & bag like Hollywood makes it look, but you would still think reports of McCoy being taken in for questioning if this were remotely true. It's suspicious AF on Shady's part given all of the details that have surfaced. Seems like plenty for the police to work with. What's the holdup?

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see that. I know it takes time to investigate and its not tag & bag like Hollywood makes it look, but you would still think reports of McCoy being taken in for questioning if this were remotely true. It's suspicious AF on Shady's part given all of the details that have surfaced. Seems like plenty for the police to work with. What's the holdup?

It just happened late last night, it takes time to investigate.

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t understand how the girlfriend can call the police on McCoy for trying to kick her out of his house. When the cops show up shouldn’t they be like “You need to leave if he wants you to leave.”

That part makes no sense.
She's living there with her son, who is 16. He filed eviction papers but she's contesting, claiming she was never served. So when he or anybody else shows up for "their stuff", technically it's breaking and entering for them to even walk in the door uninvited.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still just doesn't quite add up... The first post clearly indicates the pic on the left was from her "yesterday". Some people are claiming that photo was taken a while ago on a trip to London. If true, why lie?

Then the 2nd post which then claims it wasn't by Shady's hands, but a hired thug. Why change the story?

Seems like they had quite some time to "think" about how to plorst this story, and they still couldn't get it right?

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good or bad for McCoy, the whole truth will come out. I'm still curious about him taking the cameras out.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

(1) I'm surprised she didn't also accuse him of drinking out of the milk carton.

(2) "We overlooked all that cause the good times were rolling, mang. But since we haven't seen you in six months, we thought we'd parlay this into a payday."

(3) I checked my dynasty league. The Packers fan owns him. GUILTY!!!

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(1) I'm surprised she didn't also accuse him of drinking out of the milk carton.

(2) "We overlooked all that cause the good times were rolling, mang. But since we haven't seen you in six months, we thought we'd parlay this into a payday."

(3) I checked my dynasty league. The Packers fan owns him. GUILTY!!!
Yeah the part about No. 2 seems sketchy. At the least she shouldn't be let off the hook for why they just let that go.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An athlete accused of DV?

NO SHOCK THERE.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Milton Police Department released a statement regarding accusations of domestic violence against LeSean McCoy, but did not name McCoy or any suspects in the statement.

Milton Police say they responded to an incident at 3:18 AM on Tuesday morning regarding a "home invasion" that was "specifically targeted" by a suspect or multiple suspects, and was "not a random incident." One victim was found physically assaulted. The suspect allegedly "demanded specific items from the victim." Milton detectives view this as an "open and active investigation." We will continue to monitor all developments in the story.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was Marcus Vick at 3:18 am? Might be a question to consider.