• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeSean McCoy accused of domestic abuse

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that stood out to me was all what appears to be dried blood down the middle part of her face. Wouldn't they clean that off at the hospital before leaving her laying there in a bed so they could inspect her wounds and find out what they are dealing with? There is a shit load of blood, but no cuts or bandages. Eh...we'll find out soon if the story is retracted or gains legs. Side note: wouldn't the dog have seen a vet that could corroborate that portion of the story?

There is definitely swelling, we also don't know when the picture nor when the attack occurred. It is possible, that the girlfriend's friend was trying to get a hold of her and couldn't and went over there to find her, found her unconscious took a picture and called for an ambulance.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delicia sounds like a brand name for yogurt er artificial sweetener, er some shit?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is definitely swelling, we also don't know when the picture nor when the attack occurred. It is possible, that the girlfriend's friend was trying to get a hold of her and couldn't and went over there to find her, found her unconscious took a picture and called for an ambulance.
Look behind the bed, doesn't it look like a hospital room? I could be wrong, but that is what I was going by

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Athletes and domestic violence - Wikipedia

OK - this one is more recent. Note the stats below. NFL is higher than NBA but not by much. Also note that for NHL arrests barely happen & that is a very violent sport where concussions happen quite often.

This proactive approach by Silver is surely helping the issue, but it does not diminish the fact that from 2010 to present, the NFL had an average arrest rate (for a population of 100,000) of approximately 2,466, followed by the NBA’s 2,157. Comparatively, professional baseball and hockey players clocked average arrest rates of 553 and 175, respectively, over the same period.

Most of the NHL players with bad CTE were the hired goons who did the enforcing.

And a lot of those simply killed themselves...

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only wish he were still in Philly so we could see the hypocrisy.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with pretty much everyone else on here. If he did it he should be behind bars but let's let the facts come out and case progress before we throw the book at him.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some more details here:

https://www.democratandchronicle.co...e-drug-use-buffalo-bills-instagram/771469002/

link said:
Court records from Georgia show that McCoy has been trying to evict Cordon, a model, from a home McCoy owns in Milton, Ga., a suburb of Atlanta.

According to records, the eviction attempts started a year ago. Court papers filed in July 2017 show that McCoy was alleging that he and Cordon are "no longer in relationship" and McCoy had allowed her to "live rent-free while at premises for five months."

In court papers filed last month, an Atlanta attorney representing Cordon said the couple had been in a two-year relationship. The papers allege the two reconciled and were discussing marriage as recently as late May.

However, while Cordon was away from the home in early June, McCoy had friends and family remove her furnishings from the home, the papers allege. He also allegedly had the power turned off.

If McCoy paid an attorney to have her evicted, and then turned around and paid a thug to "get his stuff", he's dumber than a rock. She's been living there, presumably without him, for at least a year now. Seems plausible there's another guy in this picture we haven't found out about yet.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else look at those pictures and think something is off? And no please don't take this as my defending Shady even before this I thought he was a piece of shit. I look at where the blood is placed and it seems off. I would expect her face to be more swollen than it is. Where are the cuts that the blood originated from. Based on the amount on her face and the absence of cuts would would expect it to be somewhere on the head but her hair is too dry. It almost looks staged.
Been a while since I have dealt with bloodwork like that, but without being at the scene of the crime and timeline, that's kind of hard to make a determination on in my unprofessional opinion.

I am not a photoshop guru so I don't know if this has been edited at all

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Athletes and domestic violence - Wikipedia

OK - this one is more recent. Note the stats below. NFL is higher than NBA but not by much. Also note that for NHL arrests barely happen & that is a very violent sport where concussions happen quite often.

This proactive approach by Silver is surely helping the issue, but it does not diminish the fact that from 2010 to present, the NFL had an average arrest rate (for a population of 100,000) of approximately 2,466, followed by the NBA’s 2,157. Comparatively, professional baseball and hockey players clocked average arrest rates of 553 and 175, respectively, over the same period.
Again, we’re not talking about all crime, so arrest rates are next to meaningless. We’re talking about about violent crimes.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is, you merely hope CTE caused the players you admire to do bad things. There's no basis to truly believe it, though, (unless you've had a personal knowledge of the person throughout their life), because doing bad/violent things isn't restricted to people who have CTE, or to people who aren't athletes, or to people who aren't famous/popular.
I don’t admire any of those guys....

Basically, we’re at a stalemate because I can’t prove shady, ray rice, or ray McDonald have cte. The fact that Hernandez had it and he made a terrible choice to murder and the fact that junior Seau had it and made the terrible choice to kill himself is not enough to convince you that CtE makes people do stupid things, then you will never see the truth here until it’s abundantly obvious to everyone.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is... Why post this to social media?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because she wants everyone to know, what his goons did to her friend? Makes sense to me
Why not call the police and get Shady locked up immediately if this were remotely true? Seems like posting it to social media was her way of trying to persuade people. If he's guilty then you don't need to do that.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is true that Shady took his cameras out a week before the incident, makes you very suspicious. You would think the opposite, he would have proof of her breaking stuff

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t understand how the girlfriend can call the police on McCoy for trying to kick her out of his house. When the cops show up shouldn’t they be like “You need to leave if he wants you to leave.”

That part makes no sense.