• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Legal" Illegal Tampering

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Brees‘ decision whether to retire or not is the first domino.

I think Bree's decision might also hinge on whether or not Brady signs with the Patriots or somewhere else. About 95% of the media believe that the Brady signing will determine how the free-agent market will unfold.

If Brady signs at home, Brees might be next in line for the Raiders and dump truck full of money.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees has said repeatedly he’s only playing for the Saints. In contrast to Brady who’s made no such proclamations. The reason he was the first domino was because his decision affected Bridgewater and Hill. If he had retired, NO could’ve taken advantage of their exclusive negotiating window with Bridgewater for the next month and likely kept him off the market. Now he’s definitely going to be in play in UFA.

Now that Brees has made his decision, I am in agreement with the position that Brady is the next domino.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if some team believes Hill can be a legit QB, the fact NO will likely have more money tied up in Brees than they would in Teddy makes it easier for that team to craft an RFA offer for Hill that NO won’t be able to match.