• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron's Legacy After Tonight

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its just me but I dont get how he enchanced it. I knew he could do it all along. I dont think any differently about him now than I did yesterday.

Well I agree with you here, montsho..

The fact is if you look at all lebron's points they were Wide open jump shots. I mean, wide open. Horrible coaching strategy by Pop thinking a pro can't hit wide open shots...

Lebron had a decent series, scoring 25 pts and shooting 46 pct...

All below his season averages.....

People have short memories...

Like Mj average 42 pts in a finals series against Phx.

Or even most recently Kobe average 32 pts against Orlando, and 30 against Boston...

I think why people are so surprised is that Lebron didn't choke like he did game 6, shooting airballs with the season on the line..

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact is if you look at all lebron's points they were Wide open jump shots. I mean, wide open. Horrible coaching strategy by Pop thinking a pro can't hit wide open shots...

Or even most recently Kobe average 32 pts against Orlando, and 30 against Boston...

I think why people are so surprised is that Lebron didn't choke like he did game 6, shooting airballs with the season on the line..

LMAO..

You're almost as bad as New Yorkers when they're judging Tom Brady...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. What was Pop thinking playing the percentages instead of having Lebron steam roll his defense. Yes Lebron had a terrible series. How can a player that has the highest scoring avg in game 7's in the history of the NBA only avg 25 pts? I guess you have convinced me.

:laugh3::laugh3: