• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebrons Cavs vs Jordan’s Bulls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random comment ...

I saw the title of this thread at the top of the list on the front page, and read it as ...

"Lebrons Cavs vs Jordan's Balls" and was a little confused.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random comment ...

I saw the title of this thread at the top of the list on the front page, and read it as ...

"Lebrons Cavs vs Jordan's Balls" and was a little confused.

I don’t think the Cavs fair so well against Jordan’s Bulls, but I bet they could take Jordan’s balls.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, if the dude is 5-6 in the Finals, with wins for three different teams, and the longevity and numbers being higher than MJ on many things, you gotta see him as at least co-GOAT

But as many have pointed out it's not really something you can prove, it's way too hard to compare eras and styles and say this great player was definitely better than that one.

At the level LeBron, MJ, KAJ, Magic, etc are all you can definitely say is they were all the highest level players the sport has ever seen

You mentioned the longevity. Just incredible. And that's something I really didn't think about. And will be taken into consideration when talking about his career once it's over.

But you brought some stuff up I hadn't thought of. LeBron has a legit shot at becoming the all time leading scorer & could end up with 10,000+ rebounds & assists. That doesn't even seem real. Gonna have to rethink what I previously thought of this topic. @dtgold88 's gonna get a kick outta this.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mentioned the longevity. Just incredible. And that's something I really didn't think about. And will be taken into consideration when talking about his career once it's over.

But you brought some stuff up I hadn't thought of. LeBron has a legit shot at becoming the all time leading scorer & could end up with 10,000+ rebounds & assists. That doesn't even seem real. Gonna have to rethink what I previously thought of this topic. @dtgold88 's gonna get a kick outta this.
I'm just glad I could be of service

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

And I realize that team was flawed. They had the least depth of the Heat teams and had not figured out how to play together completely.

But I still think they could have beaten any of those Bulls opponents. Not a lock to be sure, but I think Vegas would take the ‘11 Heat over all those teams fairly convincingly.
completely agree they had not figured out how to play together.

But will say this is one area where I think MJ's personality gives him the edge.....he would not care if Wade was a friend. IMO, he has no trouble letting Wade know who the top player is in that situation.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @people acting like Lebron's losses are counted against him.

Rings is a tie breaker. MJ has 6. Lebron has 3.

If Lebron were 3-0 in the finals, MJ would still have 6 and Lebron would still have 3.

If MJ made the finals the same number of time that Lebron did and those other 3 appearances were losses.

MJ would still have 6 and Lebron would still have 3.

Because of that, Lebron is still going to be no better than 2nd to MJ.

Let Lebron get 3 more titles with the Lakers as the lead dog (only counts if they're with the Lakers lol)...then we'll talk about maybe moving him up even with or over MJ.

Now, can we shut the fuck up, move on and let Lebron finish his career?
many people count his Finals' losses against him? are you serious? That said, the Dallas one should count against him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can honestly seeing that happening. But for GOAT I still think MJ's Finals resume is better than LeBron's.

Who knows how things turn out obviously. LeBron's a freak of nature & I think he still has gas in the tank. Assuming AD sticks around (which I expect to happen) & they upgrade the roster some more no reason the Lakers don't contend for the title for a couple (3 maybe 4) years. And yes I know they were having a great season before everything happened. But I'm looking beyond this season.
This reply of yours assumed 2 titles with Lakers. Gives him 5 with 3 different teams. 11 trips to the Finals with 5 different coaches (none considered anything special) and 5 different systems. compared to MJs 6 trips with 1 coach and 1 system. A coach many think is the best if not in the discussion.

I mean, sure, a Finals' resume of 6-0 might trump 5-6 if we only look at record in the Finals. But getting there has to count for something when we look at overall resume.

I agree with you, though, as my belief is he does not get 2 more, but if he does.........?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To come as close as he might to being the #1 player in assists (wont get there) is pretty amazing with everything else he does.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reply of yours assumed 2 titles with Lakers. Gives him 5 with 3 different teams. 11 trips to the Finals with 5 different coaches (none considered anything special) and 5 different systems. compared to MJs 6 trips with 1 coach and 1 system. A coach many think is the best if not in the discussion.

I mean, sure, a Finals' resume of 6-0 might trump 5-6 if we only look at record in the Finals. But getting there has to count for something when we look at overall resume.

I agree with you, though, as my belief is he does not get 2 more, but if he does.........?

If he does? He still won't be as good as Kevin Love. :heh: And that comment of mine you quoted, pretty sure I said I changed my mind. He'd definitely be right there with His Airness.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To come as close as he might to being the #1 player in assists (wont get there) is pretty amazing with everything else he does.

I'm more impressed with his new hairline. It's looking strong.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad to see a few more in the hate Jordan fold

Welcome aboard guys

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he does? He still won't be as good as Kevin Love. :heh: And that comment of mine you quoted, pretty sure I said I changed my mind. He'd definitely be right there with His Airness.
You just cannot help yourself bringing up Kevin Love so often.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he the only one during this pandemic/shutdown whose hair did not get out of control?

I'm not sure. What do you think?

bfcd09a39b7908cc6a7188eb7233eec9--lebron-james-snl.jpg