• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Seriously Injured?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like it better than the USA?

A million times better. I will admit being self employed means I can enjoy mexico a little differently than most of the locals though.

A bunch of racist shit...
Peace Amigo....LOL

You see, with all that you say and I still prefer this country a million times more, that says much more about your country than mine.

To be honest, Mexico is far less corrupt than the US and all of our traffic/public violations are paid at the scene bribes.

The real reason I enjoy it here more (outside of the amazing food, beer, weather and gorgeous women) is the difference in how the people perceive their government. They know their government is corrupt, they can be and are honest about it and they do what they can to change it. US just blindly follows what ever shit some TV tells them and says "YEA MERICA FUCK YEA we bombed and pillaged that country in the name of freedom, YEA MERICA!!!"

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually love tacos as well and I eat burritos more then I do american food, but referring to any of latin descent using the word Taco or Paco is a racist remark equal to using the N word on an African American

Wow, equal to using the N word? Interesting. So calling an Italian guy Pizza or a Greek guy Falafel is equal to the N word? Wrong. All it is identifying a food that is synamous with their food culture. There is no negative connection. In fact, it's a positive connection

However, True Laker Fan, is too dumb to see this or no the difference. That's why True Laker Fan got suspended for a week for starting a thread comparing Lebron to a "chimpanzee". Now that's racistt, you homosexual loser. You fucking gay retard.

Peace!!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, just the mere fact that I clicked this useless fucking thread and I will have to punish myself something severely for being stupid enough to have actually thought this was something more than a shit-stirring troll thread.

In fact, I will let you Heat Fans determine what my punishment should be.

In my defense, I did not realize at the time that Sman started this thread or I would have passed this useless pile horse manure right on by.

Go ahead, Heat fans. Do your worst. I deserve it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, just the mere fact that I clicked this useless fucking thread and I will have to punish myself something severely for being stupid enough to have actually thought this was something more than a shit-stirring troll thread.

In fact, I will let you Heat Fans determine what my punishment should be.

In my defense, I did not realize at the time that Sman started this thread or I would have passed this useless pile horse manure right on by.

Go ahead, Heat fans. Do your worst. I deserve it.

LOL, you're gonna leave your fate in THEIR hands? bro, it ain't THAT serious...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what I deserve for having clicked an Sman thread.

I can not hand out punishments for this, I clicked and responded.

Honestly, with there being almost no actual NBA stuff going on Sman posts are a hilarious form of entertainment. It is like what Jersey Shore is to TV Sman is to Basketball.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can not hand out punishments for this, I clicked and responded.

Honestly, with there being almost no actual NBA stuff going on Sman posts are a hilarious form of entertainment. It is like what Jersey Shore is to TV Sman is to Basketball.

OF COURSE!

That's what the S stands for ...

SNOOKIE!

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what I deserve for having clicked an Sman thread.

Don't feel bad, RobToxin, you're not alone....
What is it about me that makes everyone obssessed with me and my posts? It was the same deal at Cbs. Love me or hate me, I've gotta be the most popular blogger out there....

Peace!!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A million times better. I will admit being self employed means I can enjoy mexico a little differently than most of the locals though.

You see, with all that you say and I still prefer this country a million times more, that says much more about your country than mine.

To be honest, Mexico is far less corrupt than the US and all of our traffic/public violations are paid at the scene bribes.

The real reason I enjoy it here more (outside of the amazing food, beer, weather and gorgeous women) is the difference in how the people perceive their government. They know their government is corrupt, they can be and are honest about it and they do what they can to change it. US just blindly follows what ever shit some TV tells them and says "YEA MERICA FUCK YEA we bombed and pillaged that country in the name of freedom, YEA MERICA!!!"

You're full of shit pal - The Mexican Mafia has controlled the police in most times for decades and the dead bodies are routinely left in various areas and I have friends who simply had to give the police a few extra dollars to let them go - So them too

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't feel bad, RobToxin, you're not alone....
What is it about me that makes everyone obssessed with me and my posts? It was the same deal at Cbs. Love me or hate me, I've gotta be the most popular blogger out there....

Peace!!!

I do not have cable.

This really depends on how you spin that word.

You're full of shit pal - The Mexican Mafia has controlled the police in most times for decades and the dead bodies are routinely left in various areas and I have friends who simply had to give the police a few extra dollars to let them go - So them too

You think I do not know about that? The 2 cartels fighting right now one is from Mazatlan and the other from Torreon. I lived in Maz for 2 years and moved here 2 weeks ago. I have read the papers etc and never once seen a mafia person or had a problem with anyone.

If you mind your own business then you will not have problems. I would love to see Zimmerman go around stalking people in hoodies here.

I am not sure why you think this is weird or bad. Your friends were not stopped for no reason, in the US they would have received a ticket and had to go to court or been put in jail. Here we just pay the cops for their work and go about our business.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you mind your own business then you will not have problems. I would love to see Zimmerman go around stalking people in hoodies here.

Zimmerman didn't go around stalking anybody. It was Martin who was in Zimmerman's neighborhood, not the other way around. Zimmerman was keeping an eye on a person he knew didn't belong in his neighborhood at that hour.

What was Martin doing there, anyway? Nobody has even been worried about the answer to that question. He didn't know anybody in that neighborhood and he wasn't collecting money for the poor, that's for sure. More than likely he was up to no good.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the U.S. cleaned up their gun laws and searched people going into mexico, you know, at all, the cartel might not be as big of a problem as they are. We have gun nuts from the south selling rifles to gangbangers. The government makes a pretty penny off of the drugs coming into the country, plus the tax dollars they are paid to keep addicts locked up with murderers and thugs.

Typical American "I have heard of this country on television, therefore everything I have heard is true". Sensationalism runs rampant in the media, remember swine flu? Or bird flu? They just want to get you worked up so you'll read/listen to the story.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zimmerman didn't go around stalking anybody. It was Martin who was in Zimmerman's neighborhood, not the other way around. Zimmerman was keeping an eye on a person he knew didn't belong in his neighborhood at that hour.

What was Martin doing there, anyway? Nobody has even been worried about the answer to that question. He didn't know anybody in that neighborhood and he wasn't collecting money for the poor, that's for sure. More than likely he was up to no good.[/QUOTE]

Do you ever have a clue about what you are talking about?

MORE THEN LIKELY? So he was murdered?

Zimmerman was told to stay in the car.
GUARANTEE you that if he wasn't carrying a gun, that is exactly what he would have done.

The problem with most juries is that the lawyers end up settling on people like, apparently, you.

The defense lawyers easily confuse them to the point of frustration where they feel they need 100% proof which is impossible vs beyond a reasonable doubt.

Did you listen to those jurors who spoke after the case? Complete idiots who say they were confused by the law.