• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron needs more help

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... coming from the guy that once said this...

I'll take your opinions on LeBron with a giant dose of salt.

Sure he's always been weak, but he was acting a lot better the last few years and now this. He exposes himself here and it's terrible. Sad too.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he's always been weak, but he was acting a lot better the last few years and now this. He exposes himself here and it's terrible. Sad too.

I think some people overreact.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some people overreact.

LeBron did overreact to Barkley's perfectly reasonable comments. So he gets the backlash for doing so. And even more so for doing it so childishly.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno- last year he was passive aggressive with Love and ended up getting his coach fired.

i think this recent crap has DEFINITELY been blown out ofproportion and the stuff last year was actually a lot more serious.

its ridiculous the clowns that come out of the woodwork to attach their own meaning and bullshit to LeBrons words when it comes down to it- all he wants is a decent backup veteran point guard to take the minutes that Mo Williams would have taken if he was healthy. lol....

i mean cmon- all of a sudden this become about a 4th star and dwayne wade and carmelo anthony trades? its just hilarious.

no one is just giving a guy away so long before the trade deadline- because no team knows if an injury happens and all of a sudden a guy becomes more valuable. Once we are at the trade -deadline- and see buyout guys afterwards- someone will become avaliable that fits LeBrons and the Cavs' needs.....and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Dwayne Wade or Carmelo or a 4th star or who knows whatever BS people try and attach to lebrons statements that is just made up bullshit.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is James' hand picked roster.

Im not saying James shouldnt take a max, and im not saying that his other entity Klutch shouldnt have stuck it to Gilbert with the Tristan/JR contracts, but, on the other end there is a price to pay.

If it ends up costing him titles, then monetarily as well as historically he will have made some horrible decisions.

The top half of the roster may be handpicked, but that is not what LeBron is talking about.

The Cavs have an open roster spot and I believe 2 trade exceptions that can be used to upgrade depth. The Cavs are losing now because Smith has been out and Love has missed games. They do not have the depth to absorb it.

When LeBron initially signed in Cleveland 2.5 years ago, Gilbert promised to spare no expense to put a championship team on the floor. The Cavs may have the highest payroll in the league, but it certainly appears the FO is not doing everything in their power to field the best possible roster. If I were LeBron, I would be upset too, given the promise that Gilbert made.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from ESPN:

Reinforcements could be on the way for LeBron James and the defending NBA champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who had an underwhelming 7-8 record in January.

Veteran point guards Mario Chalmers and Kirk Hinrich and wing Lance Stephenson are scheduled to work out for the Cavaliers on Wednesday, league sources informed ESPN.

A few other free-agent prospects are expected to attend the session, sources say. Depending on how well the participants perform, sources with knowledge of the Cavaliers' thinking believe one could be signed prior to the All-Star break.

Cleveland has one roster spot available, but could open up another slot should the team elect to waive center Chris Andersen, who is out for the rest of the year with a knee injury.

James has publicly called for the Cavaliers front office to add a veteran playmaker to the roster.

Chalmers, 30, has recovered from a right Achilles tear that occurred last March, when he was a member of the Memphis Grizzlies. Chalmers has experience playing with James; they were teammates for four seasons with in Miami, reaching the NBA Finals four times and winning two championships.
it looks like they are going to these guys because they have explored trade options and dont like whats out there....

which is no surprise- becuase

A. right now- practically every team out there still has a chance to make the plays.

B. Some teams have not even hit the salary cap floor yet- those teams arent going to dump salary

C. its long before the trade deadline- no one is going to get rid of a guy before they have given themselves the best chance to get as much as possible for that guy.

D. It does appear the Cavs have reached out on guys like Nelson, Mack, McConnell and have thus far been spurned.--- i guess thats why it makes sense they are looking at the free agent route right now with Farmar, Chalmers, Heinrich, Stephenson etc.

unfortuantely there are no teams dumb enough to just dump a player to the Cavs right now- maybe once the deadline passes for there to be buy-out candidates.

Deron Williams as a buyout candidate sounds pretty promising- along with a few other guys.

what DO we know? That Dan Gilbert has the biggest fattest fucking wallet in the history of the NBA- and if he thinks a move will improve the team- he will write the check. Its DEFINITELY one of the reasons why LeBron is in Cleveland right now with the highest payroll in the HISTORY of the NBA- and not in Miami with somewhere like the 3rd or 5th highest payroll in the league.

Personally- i really like Jameer Nelson as an option- but the Nuggets arent even at the cap floor yet- they arent dealing him unless they get something solid in return.

I do have faith in Griffin and Gilbert to combine the know-how and cold-hard cash to get something done before the playoff-roster cutoff deadline- because THATS WHAT THEY DO- find creative ways to make trades- and shell out cash!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilberts wallet:

102110767-97660088.530x298.jpg

his competitors in the East's wallets:

depositphotos_13917350-stock-illustration-cartoon-empty-wallet.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the great things about the East is that it seems that none of the other teams have the balls and cash to even TRY and compete with Cleveland.

out of the top 8 teams in payroll in the league- only Detroit is in that group with the Cavs in the East.

teams that have stars like Toronto and Boston and Washington, and even Indiana---- they seem perfectly content to just be the Cavs' little bitches.

none of them will spend with the big boys

none of them have gotten aggressive with trades

-i mean- the biggest trade in the NBA this year thus far has been the CAvs getting Korver....

the rest of the teams near the top of the East standings- Boston, Toronto, Washington, Atlanta......they all seem content to be slapped around by the Cavs. While i am perfectly fine with this- it would be a lot funner if a team made a move but apparently none of them have the balls and cash that Dan Gilbert has.

If teams like the Wizards see John Wall hightail it out of town, or Paul George leave, Or Kemba walk- they will have no one to blame but themselves for not being aggressive- all though at least the Pacers were pretty aggressive in the offseason- and i guess the Hornets did sign Batum and Marvin back-- ill give them credit for that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- looking at the big picture- Lue should just rest lebron and not give a shit if the Cavs lose a few extra games because of it

if the standings stayed the same as they are right now and the playoffs played out to seeding- the Cavs would be against

first the Hornets--- the CAvs would DESTROY them

then the Wizards- the Cavs would positively ANNIHILATE them with no resistance

and then- they would have one kinda- tough series against the Celtics.

why waste LeBron during the regular season- just give Mcrae and Felder more minutes until someone becomes avaliable via trade or buyout....whats the point?----

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time ever, I agree with Lebron here. He left his talents at South Beach. The dude isn't what he used to be and now with the GSW having one of the most talented teams ever he might need at least 1 or 2 elite players. Without those players this team won't have a chance vs the GSW.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno- last year he was passive aggressive with Love and ended up getting his coach fired.

i think this recent crap has DEFINITELY been blown out ofproportion and the stuff last year was actually a lot more serious.

its ridiculous the clowns that come out of the woodwork to attach their own meaning and bullshit to LeBrons words when it comes down to it- all he wants is a decent backup veteran point guard to take the minutes that Mo Williams would have taken if he was healthy. lol....

i mean cmon- all of a sudden this become about a 4th star and dwayne wade and carmelo anthony trades? its just hilarious.

no one is just giving a guy away so long before the trade deadline- because no team knows if an injury happens and all of a sudden a guy becomes more valuable. Once we are at the trade -deadline- and see buyout guys afterwards- someone will become avaliable that fits LeBrons and the Cavs' needs.....and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Dwayne Wade or Carmelo or a 4th star or who knows whatever BS people try and attach to lebrons statements that is just made up bullshit.

"no one is just giving a guy away so long before the trade deadline- because no team knows if an injury happens and all of a sudden a guy becomes more valuable. "

Yogi Ferrell and the Dallas Mavs disagree.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"no one is just giving a guy away so long before the trade deadline- because no team knows if an injury happens and all of a sudden a guy becomes more valuable. "

Yogi Ferrell and the Dallas Mavs disagree.
wtf are you talkin gabout? did the Mavericks give away a veteran point guard that i was not aware of?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf are you talkin gabout? did the Mavericks give away a veteran point guard that i was not aware of?

No. Nets did.
Google him.
Look at his stats from last 4 games as a Mav.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Nets did.
Google him.
Look at his stats from last 4 games as a Mav.
uhh yah- becuase thats what hte Cavs wanted- a guy who has played 14 games in the NBA and has gotten some stats on some bullshit teams, lol....

i mean dude....i seriously think you have a comprehension problem. If the Cavs wanted to play some rookie they would just play Felder.

thats not what they are looking for AT ALL - even a little bit. some- dleaguer. Thats the EXACT thing me and citysushi talked about yesterday.

but be sure to let me know the next time a veteran point guard is dealt for just a cash dump- like a nelson or mack etc....lol. not some fucking dleague signing that has putting up numbers for a bullshit team.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhh yah- becuase thats what hte Cavs wanted- a guy who has played 14 games in the NBA and has gotten some stats on some bullshit teams, lol....

i mean dude....i seriously think you have a comprehension problem. If the Cavs wanted to play some rookie they would just play Felder.

thats not what they are looking for AT ALL - even a little bit. some- dleaguer. Thats the EXACT thing me and citysushi talked about yesterday.

but be sure to let me know the next time a veteran point guard is dealt for just a cash dump- like a nelson or mack etc....lol. not some fucking dleague signing that has putting up numbers for a bullshit team.

Take a prozac or something.
He outplayed Lillard last night.
As far as Cavs, whatever, but from what Ive seen of Yogi, hes better than any of the players they brought in this week.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) You're a clown

2) In the last week, Yogi outplayed Lillard, Kyrie, and Parker.

3) Yogi is much better than Felder

4) You need to stop your nonsense of hating on NBA players who once played in the d-league. Fact is I don't think you or Sushi know anything about the Warriors D-League signing yesterday. Dude was a damn good college player and can play really good defense. Only reason he went undrafted was because he tore his ACL in his senior year. Otherwise, Weber would have gotten selected in the 2015 draft.

5) That bullshit team just beat the Spurs, Cavs, and Blazers in the last 5 days.

6) This bullshit team is also 14-10 since December 18th. The Cavs in that same time window are 14-8. The Raptors in that same window are 12-13. Point is only someone who doesn't pay attention to basketball and only look at the standings would think the Mavs are some "bullshit team". This bullshit team has been playing much better than their record indicates for the last 1.5 months

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) You're a clown

2) In the last week, Yogi outplayed Lillard, Kyrie, and Parker.

3) Yogi is much better than Felder

4) You need to stop your nonsense of hating on NBA players who once played in the d-league. Fact is I don't think you or Sushi know anything about the Warriors D-League signing yesterday. Dude was a damn good college player and can play really good defense. Only reason he went undrafted was because he tore his ACL in his senior year. Otherwise, Weber would have gotten selected in the 2015 draft.

5) That bullshit team just beat the Spurs, Cavs, and Blazers in the last 5 days.

6) This bullshit team is also 14-10 since December 18th. The Cavs in that same time window are 14-8. The Raptors in that same window are 12-13. Point is only someone who doesn't pay attention to basketball and only look at the standings would think the Mavs are some "bullshit team". This bullshit team has been playing much better than their record indicates for the last 1.5 months
let me know when they start meaningfully contributing to a playoff team...until then- Cavs should STAY THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLL away from dleaguers and look for an actual VET- like they have been looking for the entire time.

maybe 4-5 years ago

now? the Cavs are in the business of competing for championships- not developing d-leaguers.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me know when they start meaningfully contributing to a playoff team...until then- Cavs should STAY THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLL away from dleaguers and look for an actual VET- like they have been looking for the entire time.

The fact that you don't realize there's several players currently in the league who played in the D-league who are contributing to a playoffs team past or present. Shows me how little you know

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you don't realize there's several players currently in the league who played in the D-league who are contributing to a playoffs team past or present. Shows me how little you know
any of them help a championship team in the year they picked them up? no? ohh okay thanks.

SURREEE if you had a couple years to develop them- go for it---- again- the Cavs dont have the luxury of sitting around and waiting for a some dleaguer who has never played in the league to develop when you are COMPETING FOR TITLES. Especially when they already have 2 developmental guys on their roster in Felder and McRae.