• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron needs more help

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the odds he'll be recruiting Wade or Melo soon?
I think he & Wade have already begin to lay the ground work. Hence he & Wade's recent comments to the media about their team mates.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to get it - they are at 129 million and well over the cap and the gm is saying they need to cut the cost and Lebron is pissed about it.
Been meaning to tell you I LOVE your avi. :clap:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been meaning to tell you I LOVE your avi. :clap:
Pay back is going to be fun and give me an email privately if you want a copy :lol: come to think of it I can post it in the politics room

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, he does need more help.

The Cavs are Championship or bust.

Their goal is not to go deep in the playoffs, they have to win it all.

The Warriors added Durant, a top 5 player.

The Cavs added Kyle Korver.

Checkers meets Chess.

But, there are two problems with his public decry for help:

1. Bitch move to do that publicly when Gilbert has the highest payroll in the NBA.

2. There isn't any player in the NBA that they could trade for, outside of a healthy Davis or Kawhi, that would match the talent of the Warriors, on paper.

Cousins?.....maaaaybe if his mind was right. It isnt, so.....nope.

Melo ? nope.

Gasol? he'd brutalize them. But, he couldn't run with them.

Whiteside, Embiid, Towns...nope.

Westbrook or Harden? Lebron would have to pry the fucking ball from their cold, dead hands.

Two guys outside the box that would make it fun, Booker and CJ.

But, they still wouldn't match the Warriors....imo

Lebron is afraid he's gonna lose and he should be.

He isn't afraid he will lose, he is afraid his teammates will lose it :laugh3:

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a whole team to his rescue.....:pound:

safety-pins.jpg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's prob confusing it with mid level, which you did reference numerous times.
Regardless, it's nonsense.
There were no players available that would have cracked the Heats rotation,

Same thing applies as of now with the Cavs.
At this point, does anyone have a clue as to what James thinks the Cavs can do?

Yes, correct.

Still basically the same thing. The Cavs can use those exceptions to add depth to their roster. If they don't, everything Wiggy said about Gilbert is untrue.

Gilbert is not a good owner. He is only spending because LeBron is forcing him too.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F lebron!!!!! he is what is right about this game today & wrong!!!! the wrong, you don't open your mouth, go to the coach, it is his job!!!! this is why the game is not what it was, TAKE IT BACK COACHES!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F lebron!!!!! he is what is right about this game today & wrong!!!! the wrong, you don't open your mouth, go to the coach, it is his job!!!! this is why the game is not what it was, TAKE IT BACK COACHES!

Dude.

You really don't get it.

T Lue has nothing at all to do with this. Why do you keep putting everything on the coaches? This is all about the GM and owner. I bet Lue agrees 100% with LeBron in this issue.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

You really don't get it.

T Lue has nothing at all to do with this. Why do you keep putting everything on the coaches? This is all about the GM and owner. I bet Lue agrees 100% with LeBron in this issue.

I told you why, because of experience, a coach is just as important or more then the players. One movie i can use as an example for what a coach should be like, "Miracles", and don't even go that these were inexperienced kids, he was in charge!!! never gave in to what it took to win.. thats what a coach is supposed to do!

hey man, i ain't no nute rocke, I just don't care what level a player is at, they need to be coached. F the money!! to these pampered athletes, esp, in the NBA, thats what it is all about...

and DUDE, i do get it, i just DON'T accept it!!!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you why, because of experience, a coach is just as important or more then the players. One movie i can use as an example for what a coach should be like, "Miracles", and don't even go that these were inexperienced kids, he was in charge!!! never gave in to what it took to win.. thats what a coach is supposed to do!

hey man, i ain't no nute rocke, I just don't care what level a player is at, they need to be coached. F the money!! to these pampered athletes, esp, in the NBA, thats what it is all about...

and DUDE, i do get it, i just DON'T accept it!!!

Look man.

I am a coach. I understand the value of coaching better than most. In high school and college it is everything. In the NBA, they more or less cancel each other out because they are all good. Yes, there are a few bad and a few exceptional ones, but most are just solid NBA coaches. Nobody gets handed the reigns to an NBA franchise without a profound amount of basketball knowledge.

Back to the point though, LUe has very little to do with Cavs personnel decisions. LeBron has far more influence and his public comments were an attempt to use it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look man.

I am a coach. I understand the value of coaching better than most. In high school and college it is everything. In the NBA, they more or less cancel each other out because they are all good. Yes, there are a few bad and a few exceptional ones, but most are just solid NBA coaches. Nobody gets handed the reigns to an NBA franchise without a profound amount of basketball knowledge.

Back to the point though, LUe has very little to do with Cavs personnel decisions. LeBron has far more influence and his public comments were an attempt to use it.

LeBron's not the 1st superstar to be upset w/ a roster but he should have kept that stuff in-house. It's shit like that why so many people dislike him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron's not the 1st superstar to be upset w/ a roster but he should have kept that stuff in-house. It's shit like that why so many people dislike him.

I agree.

I am not saying he handled it the right way, but saying he should have talked to Lue is just silly.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

I am not saying he handled it the right way, but saying he should have talked to Lue is just silly.

Yeah he's said & done alotta stupid shit during his career. The Decision, "not 5, not 6, not 7" (although I now think what he meant by that was the # of years he was gonna spend in Miami:D), saying he was taking mental notes of all those that disrespected him after Duh Decision & now this stuff. He should focus on fixing his fading hairline instead of being a social media whore.