• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James' White House Tweet

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is one now, and he's been one since he started running.

He's also a con man and a charlatan.

Of course he's not. He's a rich guy who bought himself a pass to the White House. It's the equivalent of me going in to Burger King, buying 20 Whoppers and calling myself a cowgirl.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps learn to read before making those kind of accusations.

Nice try at deflecting from the topic though.
You better reread your post. You did infer you wanted a war with North Korea.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better reread your post. You did infer you wanted a war with North Korea.

tenor.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe your president can learn to keep his trap shut when it comes to sports and focus more on starting a war with North Korea.

He is talking about that post. Clearly you were being sarcastic.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama played to the other side.

But, he was never openly antagonistic like Trump is. People definitely disagreed with his policies, but he never rubbed their faces in it like Trump does.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, he was never openly antagonistic like Trump is. People definitely disagreed with his policies, but he never rubbed their faces in it like Trump does.
Trump isn't an idealogue, he's a pragmatist.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump isn't an idealogue, he's a pragmatist.
Perhaps... but in that case: he's a thin-skinned, petty pragmatist... and these other qualities actually sabotage his ability to get things done...

A better pragmatist would know when to keep his fool mouth shut.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, yes, we were divided before.

But, a good leader would take steps to narrow the gap. Instead, Trump seems to be driving the wedge further in, and I can't help but think he is doing it on purpose. Nothing good can come from this.

The we haven't had very good leaders because the country has been getting more and more divided with every president.

I was no fan of Bill Clinton, but his presidency was the last time, imo, the country didn't seem divided. Reagan brought the country together, the first George Bush didn't screw it up, Clinton kept everything together during his terms. Since his last term, it's just been more and more division with every presidency.

I used to really be into politics, but I'm just disgusted with all of it these days.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The we haven't had very good leaders because the country has been getting more and more divided with every president.

I was no fan of Bill Clinton, but his presidency was the last time, imo, the country didn't seem divided. Reagan brought the country together, the first George Bush didn't screw it up, Clinton kept everything together during his terms. Since his last term, it's just been more and more division with every presidency.

I used to really be into politics, but I'm just disgusted with all of it these days.

No argument there.

At least Obama and Bush didn't pour gasoline on the fire though.

Trump goes out of his way to troll people. That doesn't play well when you are leader of the free world.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually the crazy really started in 1994 when Newt Gingrich and the insurgents took over Congress. Then came the Lewinsky thing and it was war between the Reps and Dems ever since.