• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron chokes AGAIN, but luck on his side

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure Lebron can dominate any time he wants to.LOL>... Instead he'd rather shoot 2-13 thru 3 quarters and choke the last 2 minutes with the season on the line...

You make a great point Montsho11. Choking and almost costing the team a championship is a lot more fun then dominating...LOL.

You're a pretty dumb guy monthso. Anyone ever told you that? What was your other point? Pippen is the 5th greatest player in nba history...LOL..

funny stuff. Keep up the good work.
Are you really that dumb Sman? You must hear that alot though. The facts show that you are frantic to knock Lebron down when your opinion really doesnt matter. Lets face it. He is already a HOFer and the most talented player to enter the NBA. I know this hurts you deeply for personal reasons but try and stay focused on basketball. You dont look too smart with Kobes nuts dangling over your head.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choking and almost costing the team a championship is a lot more fun then dominating...LOL..

Again, Sman gives a free pass to Wade playing like a giant pussy, Bosh playing like run of the mill big, Ray Allen scoring 5 points, etc.

It's Lebron almost costing his team when he takes over the 4th or gets a triple double. :laugh3:

It's all Lebron if the Heat lose, it's everyone else if they win. He starts a thread a day like this since hes joined.

The dude is a troll. Just let him go.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wanted to force the action all the time no one could physically stop him.

Except for Boris Diaw!!:lol:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wanted to force the action all the time no one could physically stop him.

Except for Boris Diaw!!:lol:
I said physically. Talking French to confuse Lebron doesnt count! :lol:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, Sman gives a free pass to Wade playing like a giant pussy, Bosh playing like run of the mill big, Ray Allen scoring 5 points, etc.

It's Lebron almost costing his team when he takes over the 4th or gets a triple double. :laugh3:

It's all Lebron if the Heat lose, it's everyone else if they win. He starts a thread a day like this since hes joined.

The dude is a troll. Just let him go.

Wade is playing with a bum knee and playing damn well. He's not shooting mia out of every game like Lebro is by starting 2-13...Also, the media isn't telling us Wade is better than Jordan. If the media was cramming Wade down our throats I'd point at reality just like I do with LeRoids.

Bosh was huge again in game 6, as was Ray allen.

Peace

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about Sman is, he is a hypocrite. He is talking about Lebron fans when they say he is great or whatever they say, but you talk the same way about Kobe.

If he has a bad game or goes 10-30 from the field, all you have is excuses...that is being hypocritical. So how about you stop obsessing over Lebron and just watch basketball and shut the fuck it.

You are dumbing down these NBA boards with troll threads about Lebron, Lebron, everything Lebron. Give it a rest, you ought to know by know that Kobe and MJ are the greatest, Lebron isn't there yet. So why are you so threatened?

I'm educating, Shane. Letting the public know that Lebron is not the greatest like espn/nike/stern want you to believe. Espn/nike/stern are trying to decieve the public, in order to sell product. Lebron represents the league and nike, so the propaganda machine is jamming Lebron down our throats telling us he's the greatest ever. Which is really subliminally telling us the nba and nike are the greatest ever.

I'm pointing out reality by using facts. Don't tell us how great Lebron is when facts/stats show he chokes in almost every big occassion. Don't be a sheep Shane. I know you like fucking them in the ass but think for yourself. Look at the facts and stats. They'll show you lebron isnt close to what the marketing machine wants you to believe.

think for yourself shane..Think.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm educating, Shane. Letting the public know that Lebron is not the greatest like espn/nike/stern want you to believe. Espn/nike/stern are trying to decieve the public, in order to sell product. Lebron represents the league and nike, so the propaganda machine is jamming Lebron down our throats telling us he's the greatest ever. Which is really subliminally telling us the nba and nike are the greatest ever.

I'm pointing out reality by using facts. Don't tell us how great Lebron is when facts/stats show he chokes in almost every big occassion. Don't be a sheep Shane. I know you like fucking them in the ass but think for yourself. Look at the facts and stats. They'll show you lebron isnt close to what the marketing machine wants you to believe.

think for yourself shane..Think.

Ok, go ahead and let everyone know Lebron James' Game 7 REAL stats. Go ahead and post em since you post everything else. I think this stat will even impress you.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can pretty much bet your house on the fact Sman would never post those real stats. Didn't you see the Wizard of Oz when the witch got water splashed in her face? :laugh3:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is playing with a bum knee and playing damn well. He's not shooting mia out of every game like Lebro is by starting 2-13...Also, the media isn't telling us Wade is better than Jordan. If the media was cramming Wade down our throats I'd point at reality just like I do with LeRoids.

Bosh was huge again in game 6, as was Ray allen.

Peace

Wade may not be shooting Miami out of any games, but with the exception of game 4 where he looked like vintage D Wade, the Heat have been better with him on the bench. Their 4th quarter run occurred with D Wade watching. When he re-entered the game, the Spurs started to regain control.

The reason is simple. Wade has a hard time beating people off the dribble because of the knee and he can't shoot. When he is in the game, he offers an easy out for the defense. The Spurs can help off of him almost without consequence.

When Allen, Miller and Chalmers surround LeBron, his driving lanes are open. When Wade is on the floor with him, he has nowhere to go.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a look at LeBron’s previous Game 7s, starting with the one from a couple weeks ago:

June 3, 2013: Heat 99, Pacers 76: LeBron put up big numbers — 32 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists — but it was his work on the other end that was key. LeBron was asked to cover Paul George and he put the Pacers leader in a straightjacket, holding him to 2-of-9 shooting. LeBron got help from Wade (21 points) and Ray Allen (10) but it was really the intense Heat team defense and a big second quarter that won them this game.
June 9, 2012: Heat 101, Celtics 88: LeBron had an impressive 31 points on 21 shots, but he got help — Wade had 23, Chris Bosh had 19 and Shane Battier 12. Unlike the win over the Pacers this was all about the Heat offense — this was a good Celtics defense that could just do nothing to stop Miami when it mattered most.
May 18, 2008: Celtics 97, Cavaliers 91: LeBron had a monster game — 45 points on 29 shots — but it was him against the world. Only one other Cavaliers player — Delonte West with 15 points — was in double digits and Cavaliers not named LeBron shot 42 percent. These Celtics, on their way to a title, but 41 points out of Paul Pierce, while big men Kevin Garnett (13 points) and P.J. Brown (10) were key.
May 21, 2006: Pistons 79, Cavaliers 61: This was a very good defensive team in Detroit and it showed this day. LeBron put up a respectable 27 points on 24 shots, but the rest of the Cavaliers combined to shoot 22 percent for the game (9-for-41). The Pistons went on to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals, where they lost to a buzz saw of a Heat team led by Dwyane Wade (and Shaquille O’Neal).

A look back at LeBron?s Game 7s? he wins when he gets help | ProBasketballTalk