• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron choked this game away

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. I was ready to accept LeBron jokes and all. Looks like you guys are legit. If the Cavs can clean up the execution and stop playing hero ball, I feel really good about their chances against Golden State in a Finals rematch.

oh I flat-out can't stand LeClown, but he wasn't that bad at all...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs were pressing a little bit - when they hit 5/30 three's they are not going to win too many games- especially not on the road vs. Golden State

Obviously the Cavs looked rusty and discombobulated on offense. Kyrie especially- had some nice plays- but also had some plays - including a couple EASY clunked layups- where you can see the rust. The offense didnt really flow- which considering how good GSW was and how Blatt all of a sudden needs to revamp his rotations- didnt surprise me.

The negatives- the Cavs Big 3 shot very poorly. Mozgov and Shumpert combined to go 0/11. The ball did not flow on offense. Sean Livingston is a matchup problem iwth his height and mid-range game.

The positives- its clear the Cavs are not initimidated by Golden State. Its clear the Cavs defense, and grit and toughness can take the Warriors out of their run and gun game and make it a true playoff game. Obviously I would have felt a lot better if the Cavs won- but if the Cavs lost and just couldnt contain the Warriors offense- there would be long ranging implications in some ways I think. The fact the Cavs put the clamps down on the Warriors offense in their building is definitely a plus.

Delly, Shumpert, LeBron- is a pretty good triumverate defensivly to try and slow down Curry. No one player can do that- just like no one player can control James- but the Cavs have a guy they feel confident they can keep on Curry without having him go completely and totally insane.

I really really hope this ends up being the NBA Finals. It would be good for the league and be very entertaining.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about Lebron choking the game away. I personally don't think he did. But I know that the fact that GSW was taken completely out of their game for the whole game and still managed to win against a team as good as the Cavs, should scare the hell out of the rest of the league.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about Lebron choking the game away. I personally don't think he did. But I know that the fact that GSW was taken completely out of their game for the whole game and still managed to win against a team as good as the Cavs, should scare the hell out of the rest of the league.

They can play anyone's game

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can play anyone's game

Yeah, I don't think they can win a playoff series playing the style they did last night. But they showed that they can win a game or 2 playing that style if they have to, which will make them all the more difficult to beat.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

meh. I see your point, but the cavs also shot 5-30 from three and nearly won and many of them were open misses. Two sides to the coin IMO.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh. I see your point, but the cavs also shot 5-30 from three and nearly won and many of them were open misses. Two sides to the coin IMO.

GSW played poorly as well. This wasn't a case where one team played good and the other played bad but the team who played bad still had a chance to win. GSW played bad as well but not as bad as cleveland. Heck they shot 5-18 from 3 so not much better

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering that GSW has one of the top defenses in the league, I'd say their defense had something to do with it the Cavs shooting. GSW was only 5-18 from 3 point range.

Also, "open misses" are often the product of good defense because they are from rushed shots or guys shooting from a spot they're not as comfortable with.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only 2 teams in the league even close to being able to beat GSW. That's Cleveland and San Antonio, with the latter more likely to be able to accomplish the feat. Not saying Cleveland can't. Don't get me wrong, please.

We all know this. I'm not sure what the argument is here lol.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Cavaliers fans thinking that Lebron is everything they need

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts on the Xmas meeting:

If you want to beat GS you have to make them pay when they turn the ball over. The problem the Cavs have is that they don't have enough offensive threats for that because GS plays very good defense.

There is no way to stop Steph....something I mentioned last year during the Finals-and most Cavs fans laughed.

LBJ is never going to win against this team by himself as long as they continue to play team ball.

I wonder if Kyrie and Love will ever be healthy at the same time during their time together in Cleveland.

Wade/Bosh looked great on Xmas...in contrast to LBJ's "new" big three in Cleveland. :D

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron choked this game away. We call that LeChoke. Cleveland will never win shit.

How is that?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron won 2 games on his own in the finals....healthy cavs sweep gs

If GS was missing their 2nd and 3rd option they would have won in 3 games