• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last 5 and 6 games for NFC playoff spots

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be an awesome spectacle these last 6 weeks. While the 5 teams outside of the NFC East winner will jockey for position, they all have games with each other and it's going to be awesome.

San Fran 9-1
Green Bay
@ Baltimore
@ New Orleans

Atlanta
LA Rams
@ Seattle

They appear to have the most difficult schedule going forward. 4 of their last 6 are against playoff teams, Atlanta suddenly seems to have a pulse and the Rams are a division game which usually are tough.

Seattle 8-2
@ Philly
Minnesota

@ LA Rams
@ Carolina
Arizona
San Fran

While they're a game behind San Fran in their division, their schedule doesn't appear as daunting. 2 of their final 6 are against sure playoff teams, Philly is in the hunt for their division then 2 division games.

New Orleans 8-2
Carolina
@ Atlanta
San Fran
Indy
@ Tenn
@ Carolina

The one game against San Fran seems to be the big one here. The rest of their games are in division and with 2 AFC teams. This might keep them out of the fray and take home the 1 seed. None of their games appear to be against bad teams, but only the San Fran games appears to be against a playoff team, but 3 of their games are in their division.

Green Bay 8-2
@ San Fran
@ NY Giants
Washington
Chicago
@ Minnesota
@ Detroit

They get San Fran and Minny for playoff bound teams, both on the road. They do get 2 of the bad teams in Washington and the Giants, then the Lions and Bears.

Minnesota 8-3
bye
@ Seattle
Detroit
@ LA Chargers
Green Bay
Chicago

Seattle and Green Bay are the playoff teams they play, @ Seattle and Green Bay at home. The other 3 are against middle of the road teams, but teams that aren't awful.

It looks to me like we'll get some important games from the NFC heading into the playoffs....should be awesome.

It's a stacked conference. Will be really good football.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before I write this, let me be clear.
I easily believe the Niners make the playoffs as a Wild card.
I do think for them to make sure they do it they will need 11 wins. Which is very doable.
Now for the crazy scenario.

There is a way for the 9-1 Niners dont make the playoffs.
With not only their schedule against some pretty good teams, they also play against division foes & an unpredictable Falcon team.
If they end up 10-6 (very unlikely, but not impossible)
& both the Cowboys & Eagles dont shit the bed (one or both are very possible to shit the bed)
If they start upping their game to keep up with one another & eagles win the week 16 matchup.
Both finishing 10-6, that would make the niners the 7th seed.

Hows that for a crazy scenario?

Has a 9-1 team ever not made the playoffs?

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be a fun stretch drive in the NFL. Will be interesting to see who gets all the playoff spots.