• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Larry Fitzgerald

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would they when they have the likes of Edelman, Tomkins and Hobson. All no#1's on any other roster

What? All 3 are number ones on any other roster. You're essentially saying all 3 of those mediocre players are better then Megatron, Dez, AJ Green, Desean Jackson, Alston Jeffrey, Victor Cruz, Fitz, Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall, Sidney Rice, Anquan Boldin, Randall Cobb, Crabtree, Antonio Brown, etc etc etc.

Not one of those 3 are in the top 50 WR. Patriots might have the worst WR group in the NFL.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You trying to fill in for JDM?

No just beating HD's drum. He said Brady had plenty of talent on offense and I said that they lost their top 5 receivers from the year before, their special teams guys has to become their no#1 receiver when he wouldnt be no# 4 on most teams and he scoffed. He had the worst receiving corp in football and so so defense to go 12-4. Harold you ever put me and JDM in same sentence and gonna go Squatch on you in those Jack Links commercials

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? All 3 are number ones on any other roster. You're essentially saying all 3 of those mediocre players are better then Megatron, Dez, AJ Green, Desean Jackson, Alston Jeffrey, Victor Cruz, Fitz, Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall, Sidney Rice, Anquan Boldin, Randall Cobb, Crabtree, Antonio Brown, etc etc etc.

Not one of those 3 are in the top 50 WR. Patriots might have the worst WR group in the NFL.

SARCASM My philly cheese steak, Rocky fame,santa snowball, vince papale fan. Like Philly once Mcnabb antees up with some brews

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No just beating HD's drum. He said Brady had plenty of talent on offense and I said that they lost their top 5 receivers from the year before, their special teams guys has to become their no#1 receiver when he wouldnt be no# 4 on most teams and he scoffed. He had the worst receiving corp in football and so so defense to go 12-4. Harold you ever put me and JDM in same sentence and gonna go Squatch on you in those Jack Links commercials

My bad sonny, I just didn't see where you were going with that post. Also I promise never to put you and JDM in the same sentence ever again, I don't want you pissing in my face and such.

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad sonny, I just didn't see where you were going with that post. Also I promise never to put you and JDM in the same sentence ever again, I don't want you pissing in my face and such.

Lol like I would take any of those receivers over Fitz, def 2nd best WR they have ever had after Moss. Remember when they had Moss for a good season wow. I would never piss in yo face Harold, maybe throw a tree on you

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the best receiver till Moss got there, our teams both had in Branch