• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Larry Fitzgerald- An Ode to Arizona

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pisses me off because stories like Fitz go unnoticed by major networks yet any twitter drama or petty controversy gets all the media attention.

Such a great point. It's been mostly a local story. Nationally, it's always headlines about what the low-lying fruit of the league are saying or doing around playoff time (Pacman Jones, Richard Sherman, Vontaze Burflict, trash talk, etc.)

Fitz is a guy that has restructured his contract multiple times to help the team and never complained for years when he was in a straight comical situation with the parade of garbage QBs he had to deal with (Skelton, Lindley, Kolb, Hall...ugh)

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things majorly turned when Old man Bidwill let his son take over football operations. He loosened to strings on the coin purse and started making players actually consider the desert in FA. He had a hiccup with Whizenhunt, but seems to have found the right formula with Keim and BA.

Hard to say Whiz was a hiccup.

If the FO does as poorly of a job of finding a QB to replace Palmer as the previous FO did at finding a QB to replace Warner, Ariens will be seen as a failure and fired sooner rather than later.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say Whiz was a hiccup.

If the FO does as poorly of a job of finding a QB to replace Palmer as the previous FO did at finding a QB to replace Warner, Ariens will be seen as a failure and fired sooner rather than later.
If the Cards win it all this season BA's job is probably safe for a good 5 years imo. That should be enough time to find and train a new QB.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm being honest… if my team left for LA I'd just pick another team. Base however you pick the team off whatever the fuck you want, your call. I just fucking hate LA so that's my :2cents:
That's how I'm feeling, it'd make me sick to root for an LA team. Or I might just stop watching the NFL instead of picking another team, tough choice.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the very first day, Fitz has been nothing but class...above the bull shit.
Greatness as a person and a player.

I've seen very few that were both