• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Landry Has Been A Pleasant Surprise

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard of the guy before but he seems like an excellent pickup. Good scorer, rebounder and defender. Thank goodness since Bogut is down.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's always been a very solid player his entire career and never gotten his fair shake. He's put up good numbers on traditionally bad teams, which is probably what drove his market value down. He was also coming off injury last year which drove down his price. Everyone praised this pick up when he was signed. Didn't think we would be able to get a player of his caliber considering our cap space. Myers did a great job on this one.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a surprise to me because I watch quite a bit of basketball and know about his mid range game in addition to his prowess around the basket. If he was matched up with a legitimate scoring center, he'd be even that much better of a player. More so than Lee, Landry's game is more of an interior one so opposing teams are really concentrating their efforts against him, a la in tonight's game. He is a solid contributor but the W's either need to get Bogut back soon (unlikely) or need to get another big man with an interior floor game (improbable).

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a surprise to me because I watch quite a bit of basketball and know about his mid range game in addition to his prowess around the basket. If he was matched up with a legitimate scoring center, he'd be even that much better of a player. More so than Lee, Landry's game is more of an interior one so opposing teams are really concentrating their efforts against him, a la in tonight's game. He is a solid contributor but the W's either need to get Bogut back soon (unlikely) or need to get another big man with an interior floor game (improbable).

:( Your truthiness makes me sad.