• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lance Stephenson is the man!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. At best he is a 3rd option in this league....Even on the Bobcats who top options are Kemba and Al Jefferson

Yeah, pretty much a 3rd option at best. Average, if he continues it he will be a good player, but doing this for only 26 games of his career, he is average.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittman used all his force and still couldn't knock him down lol, if you're going to elbow someone elbow them like Ron Artest did to Harden (Harden is still shaken from that play). Pittman's a puss.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance's numbers are not pedestrian but I am not writing home to mom or the sportshoopla NBA forum about him.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's average. You lose.

Talk to me when he's a ONE time all star.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is averaging 13 this year and hasn't done anything else relevant in his career. Yep, average is the best word to describe this flop.

You are just trolling thelonegranger right? Have you seen Stephenson play? He still makes mistakes, but he keeps getting better. Pinpoint passes, pushes the ball up the floor and puts tremendous pressure on the other team's defense. Probably the best rebounding guard in the league.

But hey, this guy is just average.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because you are afraid to. I'm not. Lance is an allstar caliber player, easily.

On a team that starts its offense through West and Hibbert, Lance's contributions are exceptional. His passing and leadership of the second unit has been exemplary of late. Pretty hard not to notice if you watch the games. As to his and Paul's histrionics and gyrations? Those I could easily live without. Guess I am old school. Doing it is enough. People see. No need to call attention to yourself. To me, it diminishes your accomplishments.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, my opinion has always been something I have been afraid to voice here on this forum :rollseyes:

OK then, you don't write about him because you don't think he is an allstar caliber player, plus you are a Heat fan, primarily.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a team that starts its offense through West and Hibbert, Lance's contributions are exceptional. His passing and leadership of the second unit has been exemplary of late. Pretty hard not to notice if you watch the games. As to his and Paul's histrionics and gyrations? Those I could easily live without. Guess I am old school. Doing it is enough. People see. No need to call attention to yourself. To me, it diminishes your accomplishments.

LOL. You didn't laugh just a little at Lance doing the swivel hip dance? Hahaha

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just trolling thelonegranger right? Have you seen Stephenson play? He still makes mistakes, but he keeps getting better. Pinpoint passes, pushes the ball up the floor and puts tremendous pressure on the other team's defense. Probably the best rebounding guard in the league.

But hey, this guy is just average.

The point of it is he has been doing this for 26 games, I have to see at least a full season of this production. Do you think 26 games of this production makes him better than average?? I don't. What if he falls apart after this season and goes back to the bench, will be average then. Not saying he doesn't have the potential, but do it for a longer period of time before you brag on the guy.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your name is average. You lose.

Hahahaha dear god are you mentally challenged?

Start with that next time you post, that way I'll refrain from making fun of your stupidity.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point of it is he has been doing this for 26 games, I have to see at least a full season of this production. Do you think 26 games of this production makes him better than average?? I don't. What if he falls apart after this season and goes back to the bench, will be average then. Not saying he doesn't have the potential, but do it for a longer period of time before you brag on the guy.

Works for me. He is in a contract year. Better work for him too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much hate for the Pacers right now. Tied for best record in the league and I wonder why?

Indiana has a whole load of talented and young players and it has Eastern Conference fans running scared.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much hate for the Pacers right now. Tied for best record in the league and I wonder why?

Indiana has a whole load of talented and young players and it has Eastern Conference fans running scared.

Hahahahahaha, that's so true.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And some mentally challenged people are geniuses. Your name is weak.

Lol and your name is a play on words references your favorite teams 7th best player who the team is better without.

And your thread is championing a ZERO time all star not even averaging 15 a game.

Again, you lose.

May want to turn your focus to soccer.