• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LaMelo keeps trying to play LaBasketball, this time in Australia

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least its a first world country this time around.

LaMelo Ball commits to play in Australian NBL

GeneralPlasticFantail-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavar has completely hosed that kid

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least its a first world country this time around.

LaMelo Ball commits to play in Australian NBL

GeneralPlasticFantail-size_restricted.gif

He played in a professional league overseas, even if he didn't take a paycheck. That made college ball a difficult call at best, as his amateur status was in serious question. He joins another top recruit in this year's class playing in that same league; RJ Hampton. Until the one and done rule is gone, you'll see more kids trying alternate routes to bypass college on the way to the NBA, getting paid a year sooner.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free parenting advice: never live through your kids

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s what happens when you are about the immediate dough

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s what happens when you are about the immediate dough

Lamelo is paying for Liangelo being a no pro talent dumbass

He'd be playing at UCLA otherwise.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've heard, LaMelo has apparently had a growth spurt and is more NBA size now.

He's also been said to be the more talented of the 3 (not that being more talented than LiAngelo means much lol).

He probably ends up in the NBA in a couple of years. It'll be interesting to see how much talking Lavar does in trying to get the Pels (or whatever team Lonzo is on) to also draft LaMelo.

Thankfully, the Lakers don't have to worry about that. Although, it would be funny to see what Lavar did if the Lakers ended up drafting LaMelo. lol

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've heard, LaMelo has apparently had a growth spurt and is more NBA size now.

He's also been said to be the more talented of the 3 (not that being more talented than LiAngelo means much lol).

He probably ends up in the NBA in a couple of years. It'll be interesting to see how much talking Lavar does in trying to get the Pels (or whatever team Lonzo is on) to also draft LaMelo.

Thankfully, the Lakers don't have to worry about that. Although, it would be funny to see what Lavar did if the Lakers ended up drafting LaMelo. lol

Fuck man. I was having a good morning and then you had to say that. lol. I feel bad for the kid. He's got a dad who can serious fuck up but he might come out ok and earn a paycheck in the end. But please keep them away from my Lakers.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck man. I was having a good morning and then you had to say that. lol. I feel bad for the kid. He's got a dad who can serious fuck up but he might come out ok and earn a paycheck in the end. But please keep them away from my Lakers.

Yeah, if you remove his mouth and other stupidity...the man got one of his sons to the NBA and may very well end up with 2.

But until he learns to stfu and just enjoy watching his boys play, he will always have a negative impact on their careers. Which is too bad because, while I haven't heard a whole lot about LaMelo, from all reports, Lonzo is a good guy who just wants to play basketball.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if you remove his mouth and other stupidity...the man got one of his sons to the NBA and may very well end up with 2.

But until he learns to stfu and just enjoy watching his boys play, he will always have a negative impact on their careers. Which is too bad because, while I haven't heard a whole lot about LaMelo, from all reports, Lonzo is a good guy who just wants to play basketball.

I'm within walking distance of Chino Hills right now (at my business) so I have heard of that family for many years. He's a good dad and did raise them right. But he's cost Lonzo an easy 40 million already with this whole Ball brand thing. He made kids with a tall athletic white woman because he wanted athletes. It worked but it's creepy. Micheal Thompson did the same thing but I think he actually fell in love and it happened .Not some master plan like LaVar. The young one can shoot but to me it's cray because everything is riding on him to make it to the NBA. The dad has messed up any chance of going to college unless the older one pays for his brothers. What if he fucks up his knee or the pressure gets too much and he never makes it? Yes, they will be ok with a brother in the NBA but I think they will see themselves as failures.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, he's 6'7. More talented than Lonzo, I'm not so sure. He's the better scorer/shooter of course. But court vision, defense, rebounding, etc? I haven't seen nearly enough from LaMelo. He is currently projected to be a first rounder in 2020.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's 6'7. More talented than Lonzo, I'm not so sure. He's the better scorer/shooter of course. But court vision, defense, rebounding, etc? I haven't seen nearly enough from LaMelo. He is currently projected to be a first rounder in 2020.

Yeah, it was said that back when he was in high school that he is the most talented of the 3.

But living up to it is a whole different thing.

Lonzo has made it to the NBA and shown some of what he can do. Until LaMelo does the same, he has the potential to be better, but he actually has to fulfill that potential.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LinedParchedGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think, he could have been the first ever junior college player drafted in the first round. I dont think he had any grades to get into a real college. But it worked for Morant.